Story Forum Community Lounge 39

91 Troll Shaman
i was wondering how katarn got level 90 so fast because i never saw him online

then i realized he's not on my friends list anymore >.>

anyway, level 90 tomorrow
09/27/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Dragonson
then i realized he's not on my friends list anymore >.>

Sorry, but I tend to keep my Real ID list as small as possible. If I almost never talk to someone, they'll be taken off.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Happy Brewfest everyone!

I killed Coren Direbrew and got my fancy new trinket for level 90.

I just need to get to level 90.
Morning everyone~

Got to lv 89 last night. Maxed enchanting (didn't buy a single mat!), and got 590 in tailoring

Today's goal is to get to 90 asap. Then I need to play catch up on monk
91 Troll Shaman
09/27/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Katarn
Sorry, but I tend to keep my Real ID list as small as possible. If I almost never talk to someone, they'll be taken off.

yeah i understand, just kinda surprised me

09/27/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Rufyn
On a random note, anyone have some pretty screenshots of Pandaria

i got a couple screenshots of mount neverest
91 Troll Shaman
i have 16 stacks of windwool

>.>
91 Troll Shaman
09/28/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Rufyn
Put em up on imgur or something. I need more desktop backgrounds >.>

http://cultofthepreservers.enjin.com/profile/571612/pics/detail/album_id/43411#pid=1111530

my camera is on max view don't complain
90 Blood Elf Mage
i have 16 stacks of windwool

>.>

My bank guild's first tab has 32 stacks of Ghost Iron Ore, and 20 of Windwool... I figure I'd hang on to the cloth, in case the drop rate is nerfed.
91 Troll Shaman
3 bars to 89 and no quests left in townlong

great
6 bars from 90 and the server shuts down D=
90 Blood Elf Mage
I found two rares within three minutes of each other in Townlong Steppes, both fell to my magic, along with a Shaman's and a Death Knight's Blade.
Edited by Lorelaî on 9/28/2012 10:12 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage
Guess I'll go take a nap while WRA is offline.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Gentlemen! And Maha. Behold! I have created a BattleTag!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's Chillman#1339
As much as I utterly love pretty much all of Pandaria for its immersion, I extremely dislike not having profession trainers or auctioneers at our 'capital's
100 Tauren Druid
09/28/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Lorelaî
I found two rares within three minutes of each other in Townlong Steppes, both fell to my magic, along with a Shaman's and a Death Knight's Blade.

I've come across 6 of them now. I took down two of the Yaungol ones (Ferdinand and... Black somethingorother), but the others either kicked my butt with AoEs and I wasn't able to get back to them before a group of people mauled them, or I simply came late and they were already claimed (so I helped kill them.)

From Ferdinand I got a nifty epic mace... Ooksomething. It's a 'Keg on a Stick'. Sadly it is a one-handed STR mace.

Not very handy for a feral.
90 Human Warlock
09/28/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Rufyn
...don't i already have you on battle tag?

Real ID =/= Battle Tag

<-Noitora

09/28/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Spellestra
As much as I utterly love pretty much all of Pandaria for its immersion, I extremely dislike not having profession trainers or auctioneers at our 'capital's

They can at least add a freaking leatherworking in one of those villages. Does it suck that bad?
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/28/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Bullcowsby

I've come across 6 of them now. I took down two of the Yaungol ones (Ferdinand and... Black somethingorother), but the others either kicked my butt with AoEs and I wasn't able to get back to them before a group of people mauled them, or I simply came late and they were already claimed (so I helped kill them.)

From Ferdinand I got a nifty epic mace... Ooksomething. It's a 'Keg on a Stick'. Sadly it is a one-handed STR mace.

Not very handy for a feral.

Yeah, they don't seem to drop anything useful for me either. I've killed a Hozen, Mogu Mage, Saurok, two Jinyu and a Yaungol. Just need Mogu Warrior, Mantid and Pandaren.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]