Story Forum Community Lounge 39

90 Undead Death Knight
Req
You know what sucks about the new expansion coming out? Now my transmog set doesn't fit anymore. They released new better gear than before and as a result my Scourgelord set doesn't fit anymore. Now I'll have to pay in order to transmog it again but who knowns when the next thing will be? As a result I'm stuck with this ugly gear until I get a full set at level 90. :(
90 Troll Shaman
ding 90

now off to bed... night story forum friends
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Strangely, my #1 complaint about this expansion is how they've randomly and needlessly changed the color on a lot of my characters gear.

Helmet of the Steadfast Champion - Some jerkwad thought it would be funny to make that nice red stone blue. Now it doesn't match with my The Untamed Blade - I actually had a helmet that miraculously looked GOOD and they go and screw it up!
Grats on 90 Dragon. I ended up hitting it around an hour after the maintenance

And todya, I start on dailies! Woo!
Beaten Coren Direbrew at least 20 times. My trinket dropped 3 times. First time lost it to an ok hunter, no problem. Then a healer monk. Then a kitty druid pulling 9.3k.

Seriously. I'm just never going to get this trinket.
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/28/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Rufyn
So a blue replied to my post. I feel special. It was my first time.

Link us!

It was just about the pet battles. Cost too high, yada yada. Nothing important
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Currently waiting to log in. When I started I was at 1000 or so now I'm at 200 so not much more, but I'm still bored. Even the forums are boring since everyone is playing the expansion instead of posting. Right before the expansion came out it was full of people posting, now it's practically a wasteland.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've killed so many rares... None of them a Mogu Warrior, the last I need.

And my game's sound keeps bugging, so it sounds like I'm constantly casting Arcane Blast. It's really irritating.
90 Human Warrior
Guild hit level 24. Almost 90 here to. Oh and the not so much Linear questing...really hurts the immersion.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
I don't suppose that anyone else online would be willing to help me out with something? Hint: Yes it does involve some Geology work, so if you're either taking the class or know about it then it'd be nice to hear from you.
Well, today was a productive day

Opened and completed Golden Louts dailies, did my one Lorewalker daily, opened and completed OthCS dailies, and progressed a dozen Dread Wastes quests. Also ran 2 scenarios and a heroic, won a shoulder, and bought a spiffy new ilv 476 robe.

On mah monk, I got first aid up to heavy silk, fishing to 100 and a new rod, cooking to 175, herb to 175+, inscript to almost 175, and char up to 35

/phew
85 Tauren Shaman
Anyone else loving Torchlight 2?

Frost Phase is literally the coolest spell.
90 Troll Shaman

You know what? I haven't even had the time to pick it up.

Which is unfortunate, considering I enjoyed the first one so much and everything I've heard about the second comes across as "like the first one but better".
85 Tauren Shaman

You know what? I haven't even had the time to pick it up.

Which is unfortunate, considering I enjoyed the first one so much and everything I've heard about the second comes across as "like the first one but better".

Plays like Diablo 3, pretty fun.

The spells all look pretty cool, weapons and armor too.

Though it seems they had to cut some story and sidequest stuff, the bits that made it in are AMAZING.
90 Night Elf Druid
So how is MoP, lore wise? Any good?
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Ferlion
So how is MoP, lore wise? Any good?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
90 Human Warrior
Exploration is pretty much the theme(At the moment). But..... my opinion excluding from non linear questing at some point. Lore is very well. Night Elves get one questline that is....kind of sad but I'm avoiding spoilers. It's in Krasarang Wilds.
90 Troll Shaman
Plays like Diablo 3, pretty fun.

The spells all look pretty cool, weapons and armor too.

Though it seems they had to cut some story and sidequest stuff, the bits that made it in are AMAZING.

Much as some people complained about Diablo 3 looking too bright or too cartoony, that decision to move away from the grimdark standard was something I kinda liked about Torchlight (Also Fate).

I'll definitely have to look at getting it.
85 Tauren Shaman
Much as some people complained about Diablo 3 looking too bright or too cartoony, that decision to move away from the grimdark standard was something I kinda liked about Torchlight (Also Fate).

I'll definitely have to look at getting it.

I've never really gotten the issue with graphics looking cartoony or not.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]