Story Forum Community Lounge 39

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
People who already have their Cloud Serpent mounts have no life

Like literally, how many eggs did they have to hunt to get to exalted in a week? I've seen people with the Lorewalker and Golden Lotus mounts as well, two days ago

I didn't know there were eggs!

Also, I have the Lorewalker mount.... it took like an hour to get from neutral to Exalted with Lorewalkers.

Don't hate.

There are guides to make it go even faster - Really, the Lorewalkers hardly constitute a faction with how easy it is to get them to kiss the ground you walk on.
90 Blood Elf Mage

I didn't know there were eggs!

Also, I have the Lorewalker mount.... it took like an hour to get from neutral to Exalted with Lorewalkers.

Don't hate.

There are guides to make it go even faster - Really, the Lorewalkers hardly constitute a faction with how easy it is to get them to kiss the ground you walk on.

Well, I like my disk mount, it's awesome. As for the eggs, I found one last night. xD

I don't think I'm going to egg farm.
100 Human Paladin
Welll, I'm going to have a Sleep Study this saturday. So I won't be posting on Saturday. Just letting ya folks know.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/03/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Lorelaî
Well, I like my disk mount, it's awesome.

Same. I honestly wish more people would have and use them...

Mostly because I'm getting sick and tired of Fatty McMookins the fattest of Fatcow tibe of Tauren atop their fat-bound proto-drakes with +10 fattening buff parking their fatness atop quest NPCs. >>;
http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/how-to-reach-exalted-with-the-lorewalkers-world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria

Lorewalkers guide
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hey guys, I posted on tech support, thought I'd share the link with you, in the chance any of you may be having the same issue, or know how to fix mine.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794639863#1
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1b_8_wOzA
100 Human Paladin
The forums...have broken
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
Hey Aeluron, if you were dying and I was there, would you want me to put your brain into a robot so that you could continue living?
100 Human Paladin
I may rather just be a super conscious :-P or rather a demi-god leading people!
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
Hey Rufyn, like the question that I asked Aeluron, if you were dying irl and I was there, would you want me to put your brain into a robot so that you could continue living?

Also Aeluron, I don't know what you mean by your last post.
100 Human Paladin
Hey Rufyn, like the question that I asked Aeluron, if you were dying irl and I was there, would you want me to put your brain into a robot so that you could continue living?

Also Aeluron, I don't know what you mean by your last post.

I'd rather you let me die.

But I'll take Aeluron's route as well. Nothing wrong with becoming a spiritual being of ultimate power.

I would be a spiritual guide inspire Light, morals and good things.
100 Night Elf Priest
Cascade looks cool.

I am not in the mood to grind rep.

I need a new tmog outfit.

G'night!
85 Worgen Rogue
Best character inspiration for a Monk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A
100 Tauren Druid
I've genuinely enjoyed the expansion so far. The leveling was smooth and I appreciated some of the new questing paradigms. I'm doing Jade Forest again (already) on my warrior and I'm doing the Riko/Shokia/Kiryn/Gorrok narration quests and caught myself laughing out loud again when Gorrok narrates Shokia:

Shokia: Come on, Kiryn. Let's go do girl stuff. /both quite literally prance off screen

Despite all the negativity I keep seeing on this forum, I can say with a straight face that I'm enjoying this expansion and can't wait to see what's next.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bull, I couldn't agree more. I just finished leveling my Hunter's alchemy to 600, so I would have access to unlimited amounts of Trillium as long as I farm Ghost Iron on Lore. I think after I finish my dailies tomorrow I'm going to work on leveling my Hunter.
Morning all
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]