Second wind

Just curious, but does blizz plan on adding a cool down to second wind? I know its a tanking talent but in pvp it's extremely over powered. It procs all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/27/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Glitch
its a tanking talent

No. No it isn't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So, you come to a forum where roughly 70% of the population is angry about nerfs, and you ask for another nerf? GTFO

BTW: The Webster's dictionary definition of Overpowered is: warlocks. True story.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Glitch
Just curious, but does blizz plan on adding a cool down to second wind? I know its a tanking talent but in pvp it's extremely over powered. It procs all the time.

The only Locks/Mages/Ele-shams I have dueled have ZERO issues bursting pass SW. Guess that just means you are either trolling or complete crap and should go back to x-box.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You touch second wind and ill come to your house with religious scripture at 730AM.

2nd wind is what got me to level 90 without wiping when 5 things pulled. It's also what keeps me alive when running old instances for my freinds who just bought the game. Why should a blood DK beable to solo an entire raid, when a warrior has to sit at 35% the entire time?

Save your burst for the last bit of a warriors HP and you have a chance at beating them 1 on 1. But then again, this game isnt balanced around 1v1.
Reply Quote
Second wind is incredibly situationally useful, especially given how many "Circle the drain" abilities a warrior has. Between shockwave, int shout, and die by the sword I could easily stop damage long enough to second wind my way up from near death. I could also bounce to buy time for big heals. Was kind of nice.

It and victory rush (glyphed) make leveling a warrior a lot less painful than it was back in vanilla/bc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
OP, shush
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
People seem to think because they cannot cope with a single ability that it has to be nerfed, yet so many other people were born with better brains that allows them to reason and say "oh, he's healing a lot but only when his health is low. Maybe I should save my burst then hurrrr."
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The class with a 3 sec cast nuke wants to say warriors are overpowered..........
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Wait....

I warrior beat a warlock in a duel

Inc nerf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/27/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Gorvand
You touch second wind and ill come to your house with religious scripture at 730AM.

LOL
+1
Reply Quote
So, you come to a forum where roughly 70% of the population is angry about nerfs, and you ask for another nerf? GTFO

BTW: The Webster's dictionary definition of Overpowered is: warlocks. True story.

what do you mean 70% angry? 99.9% are mad on this nerf!!!!!! wake up blizzard and smell the coffee you ratdogs !!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

what do you mean 70% angry? 99.9% are mad on this nerf!!!!!! wake up blizzard and smell the coffee you ratdogs !!!!!!!!!

I'm more surprised no one is actually complaining about our Pvp bonuses, but I guess that will come when the gear is available. But yes, not to mention that the Nerf took place right before MoP hit.
Reply Quote
Wait....So I cant ask for a nerf when EVERYONE else wants locks to be nerfed? Yeah...and I'm the idiot. Bunch of hypocritical dumb asses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]