Your favorite Symbiosis spells?

90 Tauren Druid
So far I've used really only used Consecrate, Bone Shield, and Life Tap personally since most of my dungeon runs have been with the same people.

Consecrate is awesome on big pulls and bosses with adds. AoE threat is somewhat lacking for us and this makes it so much easier.

Bone Shield is nice to have, I think a druid/dk tank/ot combo is going to be a really great tanking setup this tier.

I think so far Life Tap is my favorite though, at least in 5 mans heroics. If you have a good healer rage generation is a non-issue.
Reply Quote
Haven't used the spell much yet, but I was happy to share Tranq with my Spriest friend who was questing with me. We needed it a few times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Getting cloak of shadows and anti magic shield was pretty cool. I can't wait until the pvp season starts I'm going to enjoy all the utility spells I'll be able to use.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
Soul swap, nova, feign death, and shattering blow are all excellent in killing people. Using the nova to set up a mage's burst is very ridiculous. Feign allows you to drop target. In conjunction with incarnation stealth it's very powerful. Shattering blow is likewise very nice but a bit too expensive. Soulswap is probably one of the best PVE ones but is likewise excellent in PVP. Whether redirect is better remains to be seen, but soulswap's much shorter cd and whether you spec mighty bash or some other talent will probably greatly affect your preference.

Giving mages and locks a decently sized heal (bigger than a non-dream-of-cenarius version of a feral heal) is also very powerful.

Wolves from shamans are silly, but fun.

For tanking, bone shield is probably my favorite all around. Depending on the situation I can find a use for most all of them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Seems like the feral abilities are just...better...then what moonkin get. I really would have liked to have seen DPS CD's from some combos, game balance be damned.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

AoE threat is somewhat lacking for us and this makes it so much easier.

Swipe, Thrash, and Berserk with tab mangle spam would like to have a talk with you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If you use it on a Warlock you get Life Tap.

I enjoy cycling between Life Tap and Frenzied Regen just to confuse my healers.
Edited by Melete on 9/28/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DK - Bone Armor

Paladin - Consecration

Monks - Their dodge CD (1min CD - 10% dodge for 8sec)

Warriors I can find use for spell reflect in some fights. Hunters for their slow trap and rogues for their AoE damage reduction spell.

Some I enjoy using
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Leap of faith has been awesome for running dungeons with melee that doesn't like to move out of avoidable damage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

AoE threat is somewhat lacking for us and this makes it so much easier.

Swipe, Thrash, and Berserk with tab mangle spam would like to have a talk with you.

Oh we know each other very well. I didn't say we had a problem with AoE threat, just that other tanks have less of one, hence the "somewhat" qualifier.

Don't understand why they took away our AoE taunt. It was a nice "Oh Sh**" button.
Edited by Atroxx on 9/28/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
dispersion has come in handy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I liked Leap of Faith as resto.

I haven't had much time to mess around with the feral combinations, but in a heroic I got feral spirit from a shaman. Not sure if it really did anything for my DPS but I think it's cool to be in cat form and have two spirit wolves follow you around!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I dual box with my shaman, absolutely love having prowl on my shaman and have feral spirits on my kitty. Lightning shield while guardian is like a free thorns as well, not to bad and it doesn't take you out of form to recast, altho it does trigger a gcd.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@OP

I was quite mad when I noticed they took away our AoE taunt, it helped a lot if someone face pulled while you were rage starved and couldn't do anything about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Priest grip is so fun for messing with people
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]