Anyone else waiting for Maintence to End?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
So you can eagerly race to Felwood to try and catch the elusive Minfernal? I know I am.
Reply Quote
Whats his level?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The rest of the critters in Felwood are 14, so I assume this is the same.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I've actually forced myself to stop hunting down every hole in my achievement list so that I can actually experience some of the rest of the game. It's *really* hard to break out of that "but the rest of the world will catch up with me" mindset once it starts to take hold.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm waiting for it to end not to hunt a pet but to get closer to 90
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Already have a rare quality one. They look need but they're pretty weak overall.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/28/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Renotarshil
So you can eagerly race to Felwood to try and catch the elusive Minfernal? I know I am.

Nope. Youa re the only one waiting. The rest of us are all in Felwood RIGHT NOW. We are all calling this maintenance the Renotarshil-only-maintenance.

All your fernals belong to us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Nope, I'm sitting at the DPS office. If I'm gonna be bored offline, might as well get something done :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
09/28/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Wizgill

Nope. You are the only one waiting. The rest of us are all in Felwood RIGHT NOW. We are all calling this maintenance the Renotarshil-only-maintenance.

All your fernals belong to us!

Jokes on you sir, I logged out last night in Felwood.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/28/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Aieny
Nope, I'm sitting at the DPS office. If I'm gonna be bored offline, might as well get something done :)

There's an damage office?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I took a whim and Logged in and managed to find a Rare Minfernal, the hunt has ended.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
do these spawn only after server maintenance? I ran into a few, all were grey. :/ i also tried killing things in the area for hours to make more spawn, nothing.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
Finally found a Minfernal, and....hes stuck in a tree...cant even attempt to catch him. Figures.
Anyone know if there is a /command for starting a pet battle? maybe that will work?
Edited by Vorthelok on 9/28/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/28/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Kirisame

There's an damage office?

Yup, and there are so many people there it takes like 2 hours to get through. I'd probably have better luck at the Tank or Heals office, but I can't do either one =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Finally found a Minfernal, and....hes stuck in a tree...cant even attempt to catch him. Figures.
Anyone know if there is a /command for starting a pet battle? maybe that will work?

You can set a keybind to "Interact with Object" and start a battle. It doesn't work if you don't have LOS on the creature though, you'll get the Battle Area Obstructed error.

What you need to do is use /loc to get your coordinates then put in a bug report petition.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]