Anyone started their "Farm" Yet?

90 Night Elf Warrior
Just wandering if anyone started their "Farm" with the tiller yet??? Please share, cuz wowwiki, and wowepdia just suck now.
Reply Quote
i did the first quest and i think i have to wait to do the others till i hit 90. first quest was grow scallions
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
So they do make you a farmer in a way............
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Honored already. Dailies I actually look forward to.
Reply Quote
84 Pandaren Shaman
I'm a harvest moon addict. What do you think?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have, already popped up a couple of plants to start stock-piling my cooking mats. I normally will log on at work and do my daily JC discovery and farm stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I cant do any other daily quests but others on my server can
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
I did it and I put some random crops in the ground for now since I have no idea what I should do now. I think I should grow more flowers though cause the one vendor likes them as gifts and she offers some interesting items.

I don't have any dailies up though but I'm only 87.
Edited by Kabloosh on 9/28/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Icy Veins has a pretty good Tillers guide, go check it out.
Reply Quote
37 Pandaren Monk
I've started my farm. ^^ Not 90 yet so I only have 4 soils, but that's alright. I enjoy it. :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ya. I hit 90 yesterday and started my farm on the release day. so far.. I've grown alot of carrots! The dailies are actually kinda fun too.. but thats just my opinion.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I have to harvest my scallion's today. I luv the damn farm and the market besides it. It's such a fun little thing, I love it. I can only imagine what it will look like later.
Reply Quote
67 Gnome Warlock
It's great. I've done a couple days worth of dailies. These vary from pulling weeds to doing bombing-runs (except with buckets of water) and the standard killing/collecting, but the planting itself really stands out. Every day there's something new to unlock and every time you plant something new there's a different kind of minigame. I had to fight off a vine that wrapped around me just to get my eggplant under control. Was unable to plant scallions without pulling them from the ground to the point of jumping up in the air a whole bunch. It's all very peaceful, lighthearted and fun.
Reply Quote
67 Gnome Warlock
There's a lot of stuff to look forward to later on. Things like harvesting motes. It's absolutely something to invest time in. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
quick cash? farm carrots.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Already have some seeds which should be full grown today so I can level up my way of the brew ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah. I'm liking it so far. I just wish the dailies where you give farmers food would show in the log. I keep getting distracted and forgetting what they want.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i have, its fun....if only i could grow golden lotus. that'd be amazing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]