upgraded to MoP, but its not working..

(Locked)

90 Troll Warrior
ive tried the relogging and changing the passwords and stuff, still nothing.
also i bought the deluxe edition but it says standard edition on the battle.net screen

but either way, i cant level up or anything and it still tells me to upgrade when i log on. :C
90 Human Priest
I am also having problems with my MOP upgrade. I bought the digital deluxe edition from walmart, but my wow account says standard edition, and when I log in I get the Upgrade bar on the left side.

I was not logged in when I upgraded. I would love help!
90 Troll Warrior
yeah i got the digital deluxe card from walmart also.
Support Forum Agent
Raticate and Lirabeth, check for your mount and pet on your next login.
90 Human Priest
It worked! Thank you. =)
85 Draenei Death Knight
I am having the exact same issue. Bought a card from Walmart, was not logged in when I upgraded, and still nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated.
90 Troll Warrior
awesome it works thanks a lot
10 Gnome Mage
Having exact same problem. Bought Digital Deluxe Edition Walmart Card. Was not logged in when I upgraded. Says I have MOP Standard Edition on Battle.Net and My game says I need to upgrade. So I can't make a monk, can't level my other toons past 85. 60 dollars and can't play the game. Just not right.
90 Tauren Druid
I also just purchased one of the Deluxe Digital Edition cards at Walmart and now my account also says "Standard" edition now instead of Deluxe and when I go into the game it shows that MOP is'nt active at all.

Please Help!
87 Night Elf Hunter
I have had standard since Tuesday but my friend bought me the collectors edition digital from walmarts as well and I added the code and upgraded my account but it still says standard and I have not received the items in game.
68 Night Elf Hunter
I just added the Deluxe edition of MoP from Walmart and it's showing up on my battle.net account, but I haven't gotten the mount or pet and I can't level past 85. I've restarted my computer twice and no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
90 Tauren Paladin
I have the same problem, got a Digital Deluxe Edition card from Walmart and battle.net says i have standard edition and can't seem to find how to get to The Jade Forest and no mount or pet. Character screen still has Upgrade on left hand side.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I purchased a digital download card from Wal-Mart, entered the code, and though my account says that it has been upgraded, the game does not recognize the upgrade
I purchased the digital deluxe edition from Wal-Mart and entered the code on Blizzard.net. My account show I've upgraded to MOP: Standard Edition. When I log in to play, I don't have access to any of the upgraded features.
14 Blood Elf Priest
09/29/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Nataar
When I log in to play, I don't have access to any of the upgraded features.

Could you be a little more specific here? Which features can you not access?
90 Tauren Druid
I Cannot believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I submitted a ticket about this damn Walmart Deluxe edition card with Bilzzards name right on it and this is the response I recieved!!!!!!!

Hello XXXXXXXXX
Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket to us today,After looking over your issue unfortunatly we cannot assist with 3rd party purchases if you are experiencing an issue with your game please take it up with the place that you purchased it from.If you have anymore issues feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day!
Account & Technical Services Rep PhilipCustomer
Services Blizzard Entertainment battle.net/support

You have got to be freggen kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
90 Tauren Druid
just to follow up....like all of you my battle.net account shows that i have MOP...but I don't have access to any of MOP's features at all. the log on screen shows "upgrade now" still and I have no access.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM BLIZZARD!
90 Tauren Druid
The most infuriating part of this is that it shows that Philip whatever his name is, clearly did'nt even take two seconds looking at my issue.

Hey Philip!....you should not be in customer service!
90 Tauren Druid
Well here is my final update.
A GM got involved and handled my issue.
Big thanks to Mosskele for getting my account fixed!
It still shows the "upgrade to MOP" in the character select screen, I don't have the ability to create a Monk and I can't increase my skills cap to 600.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]