Just tamed Savage.

Though there is no achieve for it, I believe it's a server first for Blackhand.
Reply Quote
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50850#comments

http://wowrarespawns.blogspot.com/2012/08/savage-trackable-hunter-pet-cat.html
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Congrats!! I haven't seen any rare pets yet. Just a few humanoid npcs that were already killed by time my NPC scanner went off XD
Reply Quote
Congratulations!

Cant wait to get my hands on the pet with the battle resurrection, but i don't even have MOP yet so that might be a while.
Reply Quote
Ty guys! Good hunting!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Just got him, it was pretty fun.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Congrats, i was able to tame him has well within 20 mins of svrs going live.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like the eyes
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I got mine at 12:04 after servers went live Tuesday morning. May not be an official achieve but knowing it in your mind that u got the first one is still a neat feeling.

I'm absolutely loving this new tracking thing. It's sooooooo much more fun than going Afk waiting for npc scan to go off. It's actually fun to tame now. I really hope they continue with this idea in future patches. I'm having a freaking blast with it.
Edited by Enikka on 9/27/2012 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nevermind; found her and got her tamed...
Edited by Velkayliis on 9/28/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
what new tracking thing?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
How do u folow the tracks? do u follow the heel or the wa ythe foot is facing
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
NM i literally just found him, you follow the tracks backwards, as in the face the heel is going.
Edited by Osires on 9/29/2012 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Hunter
wow nice congrats!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Gratz on your tame! I just tamed mine today. Such a Beautiful pet I love his eyes :P
Reply Quote
ah (*%&$# i wish i knew this was a rare, i saw this in the jade forest on my DK, just thought it was a elite since it had the gold instead of the silver around the name plate. If i had know about it i would of jumped on my Hunter /sadface

How could you have possibly seen this pet. Only hunters can see it when they use the flare ability.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I got him on crushridge the night before last :) I think it was server first as well. It'll be funny when the invisible rares become more well-known... lots of people will be tracking it. I was the only one the other night.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/25/2012 04:57 AMPosted by Ephratah
Though there is no achieve for it, I believe it's a server first for Blackhand.

likes the smell of his own farts?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i just tamed him! pretty sweet... took me like 40 mins to track him down, did get a little distracted tho. i got him around north of dawns blossom.. right under that cave thats there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]