Do you remember?

Do you rememeber a time when being a Paladin was to strive for Holynes and excellence. To uphold the natural laws of Righteousness. To uphold prinbciples and to destroy evil in its wake no matter what the odds? So much so that even back in the day of Gary Gygax there was a specific weapon a Paladin would search for...not a "Soul Drinker", not a "Death Bringer", but a +5 Holy Avenger. Do you remember those days? Or have we completely lost the understanding or the distinction between good and evil? How about we bring a little more justice to the Pally class and create something a bit more comprable to the days of the "+5 Holy Avenger". Think about a weapon strictly made for the Pally class. So much so it could even adjust to the type of spec a person is playing, Holy, Pro, Dps. As a person is able to increase in His/Her ability so does their sword. Not just a world drop, but thee drop. A quest..a challange...perhaps even a simple act of kindness in both world event. Just giving you something to stew about.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You misspelled "mace".
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember paladins having a wisdom requirement high enough that the DM would keep telling me that zeal isn't a good enough reason to jump off large buildings because it was the fastest way to reach something evil.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Check out my Stormwind Guard transmog. You didn't do a very good job with yours
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/26/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Cayse
I remember paladins having a wisdom requirement high enough that the DM would keep telling me that zeal isn't a good enough reason to jump off large buildings because it was the fastest way to reach something evil.

It is if you use the enemy body to break your fall. Sorry, I usually ended up being the party cleric, druid, or magic-user.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/26/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Agincourt
Check out my Stormwind Guard transmog. You didn't do a very good job with yours

Apparently you didn't either. :P

(Your T13 is showing).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]