The Peoples Champion is Realm First 90 Pally

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Once again The Peoples Champion furthers freedoms cause on Cairne. If you have questions or comments, The Peoples Champion will hear them at the shiny new blog page. If you need troll feed, The Peoples Champion will feedth you. Trolls too are God's handiwork, after all, and The Peoples Champion loves ALL the citizens of Cairne.

http://fistofret.blogspot.com/2012/09/iama-realm-first-90-paladin-ama.html

Raise your voices high and join hands. Your union shall triumph over any foe. Vorwärts ist die große losung. Freiheit oder tod.
Edited by Contritus on 10/28/2013 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I'll give you props on the helmet, but I care more about your post than about you bing level 90
Reply Quote
Congratulations! I think it is fantastic that you will have a server first this expansion! It was quite impressive and remarkable that you and a couple others were able to be a full level ahead of those of us who simply relied on varying degrees of dungeons, questing, and possibly battlegrounds to level. Ciao!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/28/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Tiara
Congratulations! I think it is fantastic that you will have a server first this expansion! It was quite impressive and remarkable that you and a couple others were able to be a full level ahead of those of us who simply relied on varying degrees of dungeons, questing, and possibly battlegrounds to level. Ciao!

Sounds like somebody wasn't the realm first Paladin =(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't worry if you didn't get realm first, the Peoples Champion has the strength to fight for the right of every man because you're all realm first in my heart.

When your hopes have all been shattered and there's nowhere to turn you wonder how you keep going, just think of all the things that really mattered and the chances you've earned. The fire in your heart is growing and you can fly, if you try, and heaven only knows what you might find. You hold the future in your hand and it's time to take a stand.

When everybody's trying to break your spirit, keeping you down and it seems like it's been forever, remember what the Peoples Champion says. There's another voice if you'll just hear it - saying it's the last round, it's now or never, out of the darkness you stumble into the light and you gotta fight for the things you know are right. The power is there at your command.

If you just keep all your dreams alive, you can WIN. If you dare.

So train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself, true to your country, and be a real American. Impossible is nothing!

http://www.wowprogress.com/char_level/us/cairne
Edited by Contritus on 9/30/2012 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I feel inspired. I'd feel more inspired if there was another profession first though. Stop slacking!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I mourn for King Spineclaw. =(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Contrit....this is another one of your "stages", right?
haha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
somebody beat you. it must've been hax. couldn't have been that you utterly failed at your goal. nope. must've been hax.

wtb more QQ, pst
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Contrit....this is another one of your "stages", right?
haha
What were the other ones? I can't remember and I'm genuinely curious. I'm usually not one for hopping from lilly pad to lilly pad, I'm pretty consistent (to the point of chafing - those who have to put up with me on a daily basis will attest to that).

It's like my daddy said, "Son, the time's done come". At some point you have to be turned loose and go out into the world and be what you are. Be a man. For the people. The Peoples Champion was put here to be Number One in the minds and hearts of Cairne.

Stages? No, The Peoples Champions foundations are sunk deep in the solid stone and not on the shifting sand. The Peoples Champion rises every morning to meet the Sun and sets the table every evening when the Sun goes down. And there by the dim and flaring lamps I can read His righteous sentence. Selah.

As The Peoples Champion, it's my duty. As a red-blooded American who's read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel: "as you deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal"; Your hero, The Peoples Champion will crush all serpents with my heel.

Ye mighty, take wisdom, ye brave take succour, we shall make this world our footstool, and the soul of Time our slave.

Carthago delenda est
Edited by Contritus on 10/3/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Mmmmmmmmm Chafing...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Teä
Mmmmmmmmm Chafing...
You caught me editing. There's more now!
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Teä
Mmmmmmmmm Chafing...

mmm... hairy cow.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight

Awww. Do you need a hug? I heard the best cure for getting slaughtered is a hug. Just ask, and ye shall receive.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

If only our bads would have stuck to dungeons and questing it would have been a fair fight! Sorry about all our under handed methods of dungeons and questing.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Sintharia
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/08/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Resonancè

awwwww, someone beat me, they musta cheated!!!1
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/12/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Adashi

awwwww, someone beat me, they musta cheated!!!1

No one here has said anything about cheating except you. Guilty conscious?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh, then i guess the post specifically mentioning a mob that is unique in that it could be exploited was just a coincidence then?

come on, please. quit dancin, aint nobody got time for that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
oh, then i guess the post specifically mentioning a mob that is unique in that it could be exploited was just a coincidence then?

come on, please. quit dancin, aint nobody got time for that.

Again, cheating, exploiting, etc, all coming only from you. If you want to admit something, I promise I won't think any less of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]