The Peoples Champion is Realm First 90 Pally

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My God, what an insane amount of !@#$%ing from the 2nd place finishers of the fail-off. There is no competition on Cairne, welcome to a social server, now stop contradicting yourself and get back to pretending you're "hardcore".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ok. your deflection and spin is bad. very, very bad.

i think, according to the saying, you should now feel bad.

also worth mentioning, i didn't ding 90 till like the next day, or late that first day, i don't remember. i didn't care about it then, and i don't care about it now.

but i can't help but laugh at the qqin going on here. all because some people worked harder at something than you did.

funniest part is, i ran across the mbk leveling group in kun-lai summit on launch day, down in binan village. same level as me, same quest chain as me.

i'd spent most of the day alternating between farming back to back dungeons with guildies and farming quests. but i'd been pretty lazy about it. long breaks to surf the internet when i got tired of fetching this and slaying that.

i got up to eat, stretch my legs, hell i think i even went out onto the balcony to read for a bit.

and i was the same level, on the same quest chain, as the mbk group that started the qqin.

cont's group was 1-2 levels ahead of me and my group, and had been for a few hours by that point. they had roughly the same plan as me and my group, but they stuck to it and weren't lazy about it. they farmed dungeons stupid quick, and killed everything, and they leveled.

some people just didn't do as good of a job.

i don't know why that fact warrants qqin and insinuating that people cheated.

because that's exactly what 3 people from your guild have done now.

now you can dance around and act like "oh wow i sneezed and those words 'I mourn for King Spineclaw. =(' mysteriously appeared on the screen and then i tripped and hit submit", or you can quit acting like a kid who thinks they're being all emo and vague and that nobody else can call them on their childish BS as long as they themselves don't acknowledged the BS.

it doesn't change the fact that it's BS, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that it's stupid obvious.

i mean seriously. the passive aggressive insinuating posts are childish. good god people. qq moar so we can laff moar or grow up and !@#$/gtfo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
"wow you care too much" inc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i care when people get all qq and crybaby and try to post vague passive-aggressive nonsense and then don't even have the guts to stand behind their own statement when they get called on it.

i especially care when people do this and then try to spin it around on the person that's calling them because it's such an obvious deflection. it's gradeschool politics.

that's what we have here. gradeschool politics and gradeschool politicians. can't help but get butthurt cuz they thought they deserved something they didn't work for, start pointing fingers and lobbing vague insinuations of cheating.

these fools shoulda run for the GOP ticket in their states, they've certainly got the basics down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
this is a good read!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/16/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Beatitudes
this is a good read!

isn't it though?

the most recent silence says a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
ITT: srs bzns.
Reply Quote
It's plainly obvious that Adashi is guilty of something. I believe since he even mentions being lazy and eating, it must be drugs. :)

It would also explain why he hasn't start beating people in the weekday group yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's plainly obvious that Adashi is guilty of something. I believe since he even mentions being lazy and eating, it must be drugs. :)

It would also explain why he hasn't start beating people in the weekday group yet.

no comment
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

no comment
Silence being consent, do not reply to this thread if you want me to ook you in the dooker all night long.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/23/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Contritus
ook you in the dooker all night long.

WTF?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

no comment
Silence being consent, do not reply to this thread if you want me to ook you in the dooker all night long.

Consent=consent, too. Call me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Consent=consent, too. Call me.

I'm not into bears, though I am one myself. If you want to hang with me, you need to twink out and muscle up. But don't lose the hair. Go with the otter look.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]