What's your team?

90 Human Paladin
So I totally scrapped the team I started with (frostling,pebble,spirit of summer) and have switched to a pandaren monk, lil'tag, and the lucky dog (mists collector pet)

They are doing ok but I'm still open for other ideas. Maybe a team of machines or creepy crates...lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm trying to keep my team balanced, so that there isn't one type that can rip me apart. I also like heals. I'm running:

Panther (if he kills someone with his one bite, he heals)

Phoenix Hatchling (puts a HoT on himself)

Personal World Destroyer (stands still for 2 rounds, then heals to full)

I call it Triple P. :3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Right now I'm running:

Winterspring Cub (has a heal if she kills with it)

Lil Tarecgosa (her Surge of Power is quite OP)

Moonkin Hatchling (horde side)

It's a pretty nice setup, except I am currently stuck on the 6th trainer with the mechanical pets. So I went to Desolace to get an elemental pet to battle with. I'm also still a couple levels below, so I have to play catch up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As per my other thread, you really need more than just 3, 6 is a pretty good number.
I'm using:
Darkmoon Zepplin
Emerald Whelpling
Grunty
Panther Cub
Hyacinth Macaw
Phoenix Hatchling
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Right now, I'm just running around with a Mechanical Squirrel and the Fossilized Hatchling. I'm not sure what other two I'll end up with, but that Squirrel will be number one!
Reply Quote
Zarhym
Ghostcrawler
Crithto

Game Over.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Creeper:Creepy Crate

Creepier:Ghostly Skull

Mr. Chilly:Mr. Chilly
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
At this point my most common team is Deathy, Mini Thor, and Lil Rag. I have a whole host of others that are a level or two behind them that get subbed in as needed.
Reply Quote
53 Pandaren Monk
So far Lil Deathwing will be my main for pets while I will be switching the other two around when I need to. I am going to try and do an all dragon team and see how that does. Btw, Baby Blizzard Bear is awesome. That little guy can kick some butt!

This is what I am rolling at the moment, but like I said I am trying to go for an all Dragon team once I level my pets to a higher level:

Lil Deathwing
Lucky Quilen Cub
Creepy Crate
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Clockwork Gnome: Gnomey
Creepy crate: Creepy
Fossilized hatchling: Fossily
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Currently starting out with:

-Grunty
-Fetish Shaman
-Willy

At the moment I start with Fetish Shaman and put up his Immolate dot, switch to Willy and put up his Agony dot and stick with Willy's Tongue Lash. Grunty is my heavy hitter of the group to clean up.

My Fetish Shaman just won me my first PvP match :D! Up against a Rabbit, Ooze and a Geode. We were evenly matched ( their Geode really hit hard D: 300dmg) but we got done to our last pet ( My Shaman VS Geode) and I got them to 17hp and they finished off my pet....but wait! My Fetish Shaman is Undead type and gets a last stand for one round and took em out, WOOT! :p
Edited by Ámorphophall on 9/26/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Still making my team. Finding it really hard to choose who I want lol

But so far I've been using:
Lil' Deathwing
Gilnean Raven
Mini Thor
Edited by Petrovah on 9/26/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I was using Father Winters Helper, Winterveil Reindeer and the clockwork gnome from archaeology. Then I was using both the winterveil humanoids and the clockwork gnome so it was an all gnome team :p

Then I got a spiderling and a parrot with my spirit of summer, which I then switched to a personal world destroyer but didn't battle them yet cause I had to go to bed, so I could get up and be somewhat functional at work today :(
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Clockwork gnome is my only permanent one. I really like the looks of the spells the lost of lordareon has.

I just wish more pet's spells went together. Pets with attacks that double damage in a certain scenario should provide that scenario.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I shall name my clockwork gnome Clockwork Orange.

And I don't have to list my pets just click on my avatar and see my pets from the armory.

But for those that won't do that I am running

12th lvl Azure Whelpling - I have seen him one shot 600 hp battle pets.
11th lvl Grunty - Could have sworn he was also 12th lvl last night when I logged.
9th lvl Armidillo - so far he is the weakest of them all. Might start one of my robots out tonight. I Had high hopes for this because of his shield but I have only been disappointed thus far.
Reply Quote
Frosty from LK CE
Fetish Shaman
Legs
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Currently running:

Clockwork Gnome
Disgusting oozeling
Spiky lizard

Was using harvester until plague land trainer, this company worked well on the beast teams. They are all 14 right now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
My Phoenix Hatchling is my only permanent member. I keep switching around all my other pets.
Reply Quote
I have a hare named Peanut, a spider named Peter and a darkmoon turtle named Tooga. I will always have a bunny on my team because I have a bunny irl, they're my favorite animal and they're just so adorable! <3 [terrible for most pet battle situations though lol] Also: saw a squirrel today and my first instinct was to sick my rabbit on it and see if I could trap it [stopped myself before actually doing it]...this may be a problem...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've been using fossilized hatchling, voodoo figurine and razzashi hatchling.

It's done pretty well so far ideally i would like to replace fossilized or voodoo as they are both undead.
Edited by Adoree on 9/26/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]