Mini Pet Pokédex

90 Human Warlock
Come, share your collection!

How many are pets you up to? (unique or total)

What was the hardest pet to catch?

Your favorite?

Got any rares?

For me as of right now:

252 unique

Hardest catch would have to have been my Blighthawk, I killed 2 by mistake & nearly killed a 3rd! D:

I have 2 rares.

Come fellow tamers, show me your stats! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
317 total, 220 Unique, 12 rare.

Now that we can cage the pets however, I'm going to be reducing my total quite a bit. Caging up my 14 Sinister Squashling, or 9 White Kittens, things like that.
Edited by Shalura on 9/26/2012 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have 92 total pets, not sure how many unique (in a battle, so I can't see).

I am using Panther Cub, Strand Crab, and Mr. Chilly as my trio at the moment. Panther Cub's my favorite, but Strand Crab is a monster, as he has a shield, a heal, and a Quick Attack move.

I have a rare Tree Python and a rare Crimson Moth.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You know you can look at pets on the armory now right? :)
Nice collection of Westfall Chickens you have there Killercaitie.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
176 unique. It says I have caught 2 rare pets.
Favorites:
For non catchable, would have to be my sewer rat, sprite darter, and my fox kit.

Out of the ones I caught, I really like the ruby sapling since I have 3 druids at 85. All of them have a resto spec, so having a little tree around is gonna be awesome.

I haven't leveled my pets enough, but I remember seeing new critters a few weeks ago in Outland I was excited about catching, assuming that's why they added these new critters. Like mini green fire elementals, baby spore people, and baby clefthooves. After I hit 90, I'm gonna play with my pets nonstop. :D

Infested bear cub was the hardest to catch so far. I used the bleed-ability with my baby croc, and it died the last tick. Then it took forever to respawn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You know you can look at pets on the armory now right? :)

That involves clicking! :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/26/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Amathy
My hunt for the Spawn of Onyxia is everlasting. Camped that place for almost 3 hours and it never appeared.

I hope you get it soon, good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
301 unique pets so far, 13 rares. I'm currently rockin' crystal spider hatchling (no name, I don't plan on keeping it around), nether faerie dragon (Skittle), and mechanical gnome (Kilroy).

Spawn of Onyxia only comes out during the day, I think?
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Monk
Well, I just hit the 125 unique achievement, so that's cool.

My favorite pet so far is Whistle, my Guardian Cub.

He wrecks things!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I do not know my pet numbers right now but I do have a question that is somewhat related. Is there anyway to see if you have caught a pet already besides looking it up in your pet journal?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I just got past 125 as well, I've caught a few rares. I need more time in the day, so I can train more pets, catch more pets, battle more pets...argh, not enough time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been searching for this elusive Mule Deer. I've only seen it once and of course i had already used a trap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
How do you cage pets?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
13 hours later, I have:

110 unique pets
10 Rare Pets (Bat, Beetle, Crimson Moth, Fire Beetle, Infected Fawn, Mountain Cottontail, Strand Crab, Tainted Moth, Toad, and Tree Python)

My team is a level 19 Panther Cub, a level 19 Strand Crab, and a level 15 Fire Beetle. I've beaten all of the Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor trainers up until the two Grand Master quests as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
317 total, 220 Unique, 12 rare.

Now that we can cage the pets however, I'm going to be reducing my total quite a bit. Caging up my 14 Sinister Squashling, or 9 White Kittens, things like that.

I played beta and loved the pets but even there for some reason I couldn't figure out how to cage them up. Is it something very simple I am over looking?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Oreooze, just right click on the pet in your journal and you'll see the available options.
Any pet you could previously trade can now be caged and sold even after you have learned it. However no pet caught in the wild through a pet battle can be traded.

It's a pity, I'd love to be able to sell the multiple rares I've caught.
Reply Quote
i have like 8 rares.... they are quite easy to find >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/27/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Iristia
i have like 8 rares.... they are quite easy to find >.>

Sometimes =). I've gotten streaks where three battles in a row had rares. Then there was my hunt for the elusive rare Spirit Crab...spent over an hour, and captured two other rares, before finally nabbing this little guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]