Considering doing the Free Realm Transfer...

63 Draenei Shaman
Hi guys, I have this shaman and a few other Alliance characters on Area 52 that I may consider transferring over due to the ridiculous queues. What's the server population like? Is Alliance progression decent? Any regulars of this server have anything to add?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
both sides have some what good progression alliance has better pvpers and more trolls but both side has a lot either way
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I can say that progression wise I think ally and horde are pretty good. Server is what you would expect on a server lots of trolls. PVP wise for example TB its usually a toss up. Some days ally get their act together and storms it all day and other days we get wiped. But its all fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi Kilak, Velen is a great server with lots of great people. I have never had a queue to log into Velen and pvp queues are about 5 to 6 mins and some days we even get 1 min queues but that’s getting rare these days. Queue times for dungeons…I couldn’t tell you, I roll prot warrior and a resto druid so it’s instant queues for me.

Reckless is always looking for new members we have a few open raid and officers slots. We are also looking for a RBG Leader and more PVP Raiders. You can check us out at www.recklessraidraiders.org and learn more about us at this thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551255924 I hope you make the move and good luck in Mist.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Shaman
Hi Kilak, Velen is a great server with lots of great people. I have never had a queue to log into Velen and pvp queues are about 5 to 6 mins and some days we even get 1 min queues but that’s getting rare these days. Queue times for dungeons…I couldn’t tell you, I roll prot warrior and a resto druid so it’s instant queues for me.

Reckless is always looking for new members we have a few open raid and officers slots. We are also looking for a RBG Leader and more PVP Raiders. You can check us out at www.recklessraidraiders.org and learn more about us at this thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551255924 I hope you make the move and good luck in Mist.

Thanks for the reply! I'll greatly consider what you've said when I decide if I'm going to move or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]