Patrannache Tamed

100 Blood Elf Hunter
I was not sure if there was any info on this pet being tamed yet but if it helps someone out on Llane I just tamed this pet at 6:14am server time in the gilded fan.

The tracks are easier to see if you set your ground clutter to the lowest setting. I followed the tracks a few times and finally figured out the path. I waited in stealth and kept a flare out in an area i knew it ran across. Worked like a charm !

Good luck to the rest of you hunters out there ! At least non-hunters can't see the tracks. However once you flare him and un-stealth it they can so tame like a mofo !

Also as a side note once you put a hunters mark on it , it stays un-stealthed :-)

P.S. you have to follow the tracks backwards just like in beta !
Edited by Painfultears on 9/27/2012 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
thanks for the update,

I created a channel about a year or so ago called /rarehunters I think a few people still use it today.

It would be nice to help let other hunters know about rare-track sightings. I just nabbed Savage last night and it can be a bit tricky without some help sometimes (especially when you lose the tracks). (feel free to simply hit /join rarehunters in your chat box to join the channel)

I would also recommend checking out this guide on petopia:

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18527

Or these maps on Sneakysams blog:

http://sneakysams.blogspot.com/p/mop-maps-for-rare-hunter-pets-spoiler.html
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Grats! really nice looking bird
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
been trying to find Patrannache ! i have found his track in several locations how ever i can follow them for only a short time,, maybe two tracks, before i have time to flare him i no longer can find another one ....lol
getting frustrating
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]