Temple of the White Tiger dailies

100 Orc Warrior
Has anyone been able to open up and do these yet? Ive search all over the zone for any quest i may have missed and have found nothing.

Am i just missing a quest chain from somewhere or is this another bugged out part of this expansion?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Pretty sure they start at 90, other than tht idk. i know alot of them have a small quest chain til u get to start the daily.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Been level 90 since early wensday morning, just not sure what im missing to start them
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Are they part of the group of quests that only open up when you are revered with Golden Lotus?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
That im not sure on, if they are than i have a ways to go i guess
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The way the August Celestials dailies work is you talk to the quartermaster at your faction's base in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and he sends you to whichever of the four daily hubs is active that day.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Have to get your rep up with other factions before august celestial dailies open up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]