Forest Hozen Rep bug..200 rep shy

90 Orc Warlock
So I did every quest possible in Jade Forest and Im left with 20800/21000 revered rep with Forest Hozen while others with guild rep bonus have made it to exalted. Why do you punish those with low lvl guilds? this doesnt seem right, and I know of no other way to get the rep.
Edited by Aggressor on 9/27/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Me and my friends also have this issue. We are all 20800/21000 and can't get exalted.

Anywhere to farm the last bit of rep? or is it just bugged?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Same -- this is current as of 10/3 -- stuck at 20800/21000-- anyone heard of a fix/found a lost quest/gotten a Blue's reply?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Same boat. 20800/21000 here... so annoying :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
iim having the exact same problem, either there is a bug, or there is a hidden quest that istn showing up for half of the dang players out there i would appreciate a hotfix or at least a quest guide to help find my missing quest
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Shaman
I'm having the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Same Problem too

hope if gets fixed :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I too have this problem. I talked to a GM and he said that "I've looked into your issue, and everything is working fine. We cannot give out hints, please look at wowhead or some other fan site"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm also stuck at 20800/21000. Seems that if you're unguilded or your guild is under level 25 the quests are not enough to get you to exalted. If you're in a level 25+ guild then no problem, you're exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hello having the same problem,currently stuck at 20450/21000,Forest Hozen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also still stuck at 20800/21000....

There are so many EXTREMELY easy fixes for this issue, why hasn't Blizz implemented one (make a daily, make a mob kill give rep, etc etc.)? or even acknowledged this issue...

Seems like garbage customer support that you haven't even responded to this silly design flaw.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's not really that big of an issue. Put on the Hozen Tabard, head to Northrend, zone into Utguard Pinnacle regular, or Heroic UP for a chance at the drake, then go to town and wreck the place for rep. Bet you'll hit exalted after the first boss.

I ran reg UP a few times with the tabard on to get this alt to exalted with the Tushuii Pandaren.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still no word.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]