thinking of coming to this server

90 Human Warlock
Im thinking of making a few horde toons on this realm but i want to make sure the que times to get in is just because the MoP rush and not permanent. I also come from a high pop server and would love a server with a strong horde population but without a login que
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
its gonna take you 45 minutes to log in. good luck
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
61 minute queue atm but I`m sure it will die down in a bit, its not too bad earlier on in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Try one or two hours, in the evening -- if that's the time you play.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Dynø
Im thinking of making a few horde toons on this realm but i want to make sure the que times to get in is just because the MoP rush and not permanent. I also come from a high pop server and would love a server with a strong horde population but without a login que

Every night we have a queue of at least 1100 people in front of us, you don't wanna come here, trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Its just because of MoP.
Reply Quote
I made the mistake of referring a friend to this server after MoP went live. He has only logged on like twice since then because of the insanely long ques. =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
if you're going to transfer wait another couple weeks or so. it's only because of the launch the queues are insane.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
More Horde... cause this server really needs more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]