Oh BOI.

Seems Alliance are making a lot of threads about how much they "think they're good" because they gank. So in order to not be overlapped I had an idea to make one of my own. Stop QQing on the forums alliance, idk why you're pretending to be "happy" when you all rage upon the fact that I own each of you I see trying to kill my battle brothers and sisters. Shoutout to "Xorbio" Moxie feels the need to camp him and they're pathetic for it. (Btw why did they make a thread about all of how they're good and livestreaming, half of those people ARE NOT in your guild bads, trust me I know them.

But go on and make 1k threads about how much you think you're good, while I gain my popularity the good ol' fashion way, helping people in game, supporting my team in a BG, and forming protection squads to successfully 4v8 you kids. (That was embarrassing, all allies in that should /uninstall, you know who you are). And just so you know I'm not making this up Ima start screenshotting this because it's too good to miss out on any longer. But yes GG though, GF. xD

/1 Chillerace: "No need to fear for I am here.
/1 Shrike: "Hey chill"
/1 Ryujïn: "Sir Chilli!"
/1 Chillerace: "=D"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hear you crying... OUT FOR HELP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol i hate warlocks, alliance or horde. Pallys at least can heal in bgs aside from that useless class :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/27/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Reszo
I hear you crying... OUT FOR HELP!

I heard 3 people were camping you and you called 20+ of your guild members.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
3 dps + a healer vs me... no im not gonna call backup. Thats right make raids to kill me =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/27/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Reszo
3 dps + a healer vs me... no im not gonna call backup. Thats right make raids to kill me =)

If I wanted the exact details I would have asked the kid laughing at you in general chat but instead I flew right by and kept making stupid amounts of gold.

Not that it matters even when you do hit 90 you'll never get past 1500.
Reply Quote
Lol, to two things, a paladin who 1v1'd me back in last season, twice, lost both times, and people who should not be mad at warlocks, aka Shadow Priests the most over powered class undebated at the moment. Warlocks are the only balenced clothies. All arguments are invalid, because you will have the backlash of hunters, warriors, paladins, and more if any mage or Spriest is going to be a swifty fanboi and say that "omg warlocks are op". I'm actually gonna start leveling an spriest so I can own 20 times as much as my warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
BM Hunter PvP:

*CHOMP* *CHOMP*

http://youtu.be/a9cIqK01Fwk
Reply Quote
Posting random video links eh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JUlXh7sP8

"No need to fear, for Sir Chillerace is here."
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
My mommy says im good so i must be good.
Reply Quote
Why is it that you children think you are good at this game? I camped you yesterday while getting 10 FPS and your friends after you got another 90 and 87 to come help.... seriously stop with these threads you are not good and nobody is going to fanboy you. You are so arrogant and blind to your stupidity.
Edited by Infestationx on 9/30/2012 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Infestationx
Why is it that you children think you are good at this game? I camped you yesterday while getting 10 FPS and your friends after you got another 90 and 87 to come help.... seriously stop with these threads you are not good and nobody is going to fanboy you. You are so arrogant and blind to your stupidity.

Yet, here you are; complaining about what he's doing and boasting about how you camped him. Hmm... The two things you just QQ'd about both wrapped up into a single hypocritical paragraph.

Bravo my friend, bravo...
Reply Quote
Yes I am complaining about these stupid threads. Quit making these dumb threads and I wont camp you. I don't think you know what hypocritical means. I told him to quit acting like he is good when he is clearly not.... try again derpadin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Infestationx
Yes I am complaining about these stupid threads. Quit making these dumb threads and I wont camp you. I don't think you know what hypocritical means. I told him to quit acting like he is good when he is clearly not.... try again derpadin.

Let's try this again; here you sit on the forums posting in a thread you're tired of seeing, boasting about how good you are for camping someone who thinks they're good.
Yes, that's hypocritical, you have now lowered yourself down to his level.

"You are so arrogant and blind to your own stupidity."
Edited by Traagk on 9/30/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Once again derpadin I am not a hypocrite. If I were a hypocrite I would be making my own dumbass threads like this jackass over and over everyday and than complain that they are making them also. I am merely stating a fact that dude is bad and should consider shutting up.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
.... Nerds ....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Honest question; Is "derpadin" supposed to be an insult? And if so, you're using it as a noun, therefore, "Derpadin" would be my correct title, sir.
09/30/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Traagk
Why is it that you children think you are good at this game?

So how about telling us, why you think you're good. Obviously, you think you're better than Chillerace (who is a beast by the way) or you wouldn't be posting !@#$ trying to "make a point."
09/30/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Infestationx
nobody is going to fanboy you.

No one gives a damn if you camped someone for such and such time with lag/low FPS ect.
Edited by Traagk on 9/30/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]