golden lotus dailies not showing

(Locked)

90 Orc Shaman
hey there, my dailies for golden lotus are not showing at the golden pagoda, i have neutral rep with them, and i did the quest that takes me to the quarter master, and after that, it just died, i can't find any daily for them, nor a quest to start the dailys, there isn't a golden lotus specific quest in my quest log either... not sure what else i can do or what is wrong
85 Blood Elf Rogue
im having the same problem
90 Orc Hunter
me too
90 Human Paladin
Me as well :(
90 Troll Druid
Have you done the quest at the white tiger temple to open the gate?
90 Orc Hunter
Same issue.
Support Forum Agent
Alright, I moved this here since it relates to a post that I just answered.

You may still have a few more quests to do. Have you picked up/completed Into the Vale, The Ruins of Guo'Lai, and a few others that follow?

I believe you need to do those through Leaving an Opening before those dailies will unlock.

Try looking for Into the Vale.
90 Goblin Mage

You may still have a few more quests to do. Have you picked up/completed Into the Vale, The Ruins of Guo'Lai, and a few others that follow?

I believe you need to do those through Leaving an Opening before those dailies will unlock.

I have that Ruins of Guo'Lai completed but not Into the Vale and since Npc questgiver location is unknow(acoording to wowhead), i can't get it.

Btw i didnt had "The defense of shado-pan fallback and Turnabout" that you can get on kun-lai summit (coords 45 93) ... tyvm
Edited by Jhense on 9/30/2012 7:09 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Me too, I have done all of the follow quests to vale. For some reason it shows me 3 yellow quests and 2 blue the 3 are for reps. I go back to look for more and none found. Any ideas?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't see anything, done all that stuff...
85 Draenei Shaman
For those having issues seeing where quests are in Pandaria. I suggest that you get an addon called QuestComplete - It'll show you a list of quests you completed in grey, then the rest will be ones you haven't done, but remember to Perform a Server Query so as it all gets updated as to what you have done.

If you can't see any NPC's in the Vale at all, then it sounds like Tech Support or Bug Report Forum needs to know about that issue.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have the same problem, and have done the "Into the Vale" and it even let me do one quest from some lady in the ruins. After that for days now it's nothing.
Support Forum Agent
10/03/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Vanillaíce
I have the same problem, and have done the "Into the Vale" and it even let me do one quest from some lady in the ruins. After that for days now it's nothing.

On this character, Vanillaice? It doesn't appear so. You were able to to "The Guo-Lai Halls" but none of the other quests that would be required for those dailies.

I'd recommend questing in Kun-Lau Summit, it looks like you have done only a few quests associated with that area and that will impact what you have access to later down the line, such as the quest line needed to access the Golden Lotus dailies.

You should be able to start with the quest: The Road to Kun-Lai
90 Human Hunter

Pretty sure i'v done all these quests, I'v done the quest to open up the gates, and the one at the panda city and so on, still nothing.
90 Dwarf Priest
Yeah, I've done almost every quest in Pandaria (I got loremaster so quite a bit). I found one quest at the ruin of gao lai and then nothing since. I'm getting a little bother now.
90 Human Paladin
Same. Unable to get dailies for Golden Lotus.
Support Forum Agent
10/03/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Eefx
Pretty sure i'v done all these quests, I'v done the quest to open up the gates, and the one at the panda city and so on, still nothing.

A lot of the quests in Pandaria are dependent upon completing others. Unfortunately, the minute details aren't available to me so if you are still unable to pick up Into the Vale and otherwise start the Golden Lotus dailies the best thing to do would be to post in the Bug Report forum so our QA department can check it out.

As always, if I find out more information I will be sure to pass it along.
Edited by Vrakthris on 10/3/2012 8:39 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the same problem and have reported it a few times. This is the only blue post regarding this topic... Ridiculous.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Not sure if this will help you guys but i have heard of others having the same issue and they bought wisdom of the four winds (MOP flying) and they could access the dailys
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]