golden lotus dailies not showing

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not able to do any Golden Lotus dailies, but I've done all the quests in Kun-lai summit and just got the achv for having done all the quest lines. However, pulling up a query of my quests

http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/icecrown/Yaycookies?fields=quests

and searching for the string 30630 finds nothing and I have no way of finding this quest giver since everything seems complete.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have Wisdom of the four winds and I have done the Temple of the White Tiger quest line all the way through Into the Vale and when I turned it in to the guy at the Golden Pagoda and that was it. He didn't give me a quest or anything and no dailes have shown up.
90 Undead Priest
Having the same issue as everyone else. I completed all the lead up quests and opened the gate but I am unable to get any of the daily quests.
100 Human Rogue
I am also having a problem with getting Golden Lotus Rep or access to the daily quests. I would like to get some real feedback on how this problem is being handled. I have heard reports that it is a bug but looking at the blue posts on this thread the responses are telling us it is our fault, we did not do enough questing.

I do believe that this has something to do with completing the Quest: "The Guo-Lai Halls" where you have to Kill Dagou. In my case I completed the quest prior to completing the quest "Temple of the White Tiger". I have read that as a result of doing these quests in that order I am in a different phase and unable to pick up the quests to unlock the dailies.

This is a real problem for me because as a rogue and a leatherworker, I am unable to pick up the Patterns, Pattern: Greyshadow Chestguard and Gloves. This are key so that I craft my raiding gear.
90 Undead Priest
I am also having a problem with getting Golden Lotus Rep or access to the daily quests. I would like to get some real feedback on how this problem is being handled. I have heard reports that it is a bug but looking at the blue posts on this thread the responses are telling us it is our fault, we did not do enough questing.

I do believe that this has something to do with completing the Quest: "The Guo-Lai Halls" where you have to Kill Dagou. In my case I completed the quest prior to completing the quest "Temple of the White Tiger". I have read that as a result of doing these quests in that order I am in a different phase and unable to pick up the quests to unlock the dailies.

This is a real problem for me because as a rogue and a leatherworker, I am unable to pick up the Patterns, Pattern: Greyshadow Chestguard and Gloves. This are key so that I craft my raiding gear.

I completed "Temple of the White Tiger" before doing the "The Guo-Lai Halls" quest and I still do not get the dailies.
Support Forum Agent
10/04/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Yaycookies
I'm not able to do any Golden Lotus dailies, but I've done all the quests in Kun-lai summit and just got the achv for having done all the quest lines. However, pulling up a query of my quests

Yaycookies, it looks like you currently have the quests Stones of Power and Killing the Quilen in your quest log. Are you able to complete those? That should allow you to pick up Leaving an Opening, and open up the dailies.

If you are unable to complete those quests for some reason please let me know.

10/04/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Khaylene
I have heard reports that it is a bug but looking at the blue posts on this thread the responses are telling us it is our fault, we did not do enough questing.

I don't believe I have said that not having the quest is your fault, Khaylene. When looking at the quests that had been completed, some characters, not all, had huge gaps from the previous zone. My recommendation, since at the time we didn't have additional details as to what may be the direct cause, was to try completing those.

Since then, and what I was returning to this thread to post, we believe we may have found the reason why some of you in this thread have not be able to continue with the line. It seems that there was a quest "The Guo-Lai Halls" that was able to be picked up before completing several quests that led up to it. That issue should be resolved now, but that doesn't help those who may have already completed.

We are currently looking in a possible resolution for those characters and I will return with any updates I get when I get them.
100 Human Rogue
Thank you for your response and I apologize for the wording of my request.

I hope we will have a resolution to the problem soon.
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/04/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Since then, and what I was returning to this thread to post, we believe we may have found the reason why some of you in this thread have not be able to continue with the line. It seems that there was a quest "The Guo-Lai Halls" that was able to be picked up before completing several quests that led up to it. That issue should be resolved now, but that doesn't help those who may have already completed.

This is exactly what has happened to me. This is a huge set back. Please help.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/04/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Yaycookies, it looks like you currently have the quests Stones of Power and Killing the Quilen in your quest log. Are you able to complete those? That should allow you to pick up Leaving an Opening, and open up the dailies.

If you are unable to complete those quests for some reason please let me know.

I have heard reports that it is a bug but looking at the blue posts on this thread the responses are telling us it is our fault, we did not do enough questing.

I don't believe I have said that not having the quest is your fault, Khaylene. When looking at the quests that had been completed, some characters, not all, had huge gaps from the previous zone. My recommendation, since at the time we didn't have additional details as to what may be the direct cause, was to try completing those.

We are currently looking in a possible resolution for those characters and I will return with any updates I get when I get them.

No, I'm not able to complete those when got o the area to try and do them I get spiders instead of quillen and no crystals are to be found.
Support Forum Agent
No, I'm not able to complete those when got o the area to try and do them I get spiders instead of quillen and no crystals are to be found.

Alright, it looks like you have The Guo-Lai Halls" completed as well, which was intended to come after those two quests, so that would be the cause of the issue. I should hopefully hear something soon on a possible resolution and will let you guys know.

Thank you for your patience.
90 Pandaren Monk
Completed Into the Vale, have Panda flying. Still having the issue here.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/04/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Alright, it looks like you have The Guo-Lai Halls" completed as well, which was intended to come after those two quests, so that would be the cause of the issue. I should hopefully hear something soon on a possible resolution and will let you guys know.

Thank you for your patience.

This is exactly what happened to me. I did that quest earlier.
90 Orc Shaman
same here

I haved done ``the Guo-Lai Halls `` the trainning of flying pandoria and the quest ``the shrines of two moons``
all that before i doing today ``a witness to history`` the chain quest to open up the gate. The gate was opened and now i can see ppl and mobs.
But no new quest or daylie.. nothing. AND the worst thing is, i can again take the quest at eastwind rest to npc ''farmhand ko'' to take AGAIN the quest ``the temple of the white tiger`` of course did not work cause the gate is already open and no one there at the temple of white tiger.

help plz
90 Troll Priest
I have all story lines complete and cannot do these dailies as well. Missing out on all this sweet rep!
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still nothing? Missing out on dailies isn't fun when daily grinding is what you have to do to get good gear...
90 Pandaren Hunter
it appears the killing the quilen and Stones of power is bugged i went down to do them and there are spiders and no stones, so now i have no dailies in the vale to do....Please help! thanks
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yay. I get to go to bed again without doing the dailies...missed again....maybe tomorrow =/
Support Forum Agent
10/04/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Reignstorms
Still nothing? Missing out on dailies isn't fun when daily grinding is what you have to do to get good gear...

No, I'm afraid such resolutions are not always quick, if/when a resolution is found and if can be hotfixed, it still needs to be tested before it is applied. It also usually takes a realm restart before that fix will take effect.

This will be applied as soon as possible but I'm afraid I do not have an estimate on when that may be.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/04/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Vrakthris

No, I'm afraid such resolutions are not always quick, if/when a resolution is found and if can be hotfixed, it still needs to be tested before it is applied. It also usually takes a realm restart before that fix will take effect.

This will be applied as soon as possible but I'm afraid I do not have an estimate on when that may be.

Any way those of us missing out on days and days of dailies and falling behind because of it can get some sort of rep compensation? I would love to do the dailies but i cant.
Support Forum Agent
Any way those of us missing out on days and days of dailies and falling behind because of it can get some sort of rep compensation? I would love to do the dailies but i cant.

No, I'm afraid not.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]