golden lotus dailies not showing

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can not turn in Stones of Power and I can not find any quest mobs for Killing the Quilien. I'm trying to get Golden Lotus rep, but I can't.
90 Human Death Knight
I'm having this same problem. I have 2 other characters who don't have this issue, but my DK is stuck with no dailies.

I filed both an ingame bug report and a trouble ticket.... in game support was spectacularly useless.
Edited by Emdecay on 11/9/2012 3:10 PM PST
Support Forum Agent
11/09/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Emdecay
in game support was spectacularly useless.

When it comes to providing players with what amounts to game hints, Emdecay, you are correct. Our In-Game Support staff is generally unable to help in such situations.

To be clear though, you don't have dailies at the moment because you have not yet qualified for them. You completed the quest The Ruins of Guo-Lai which means the next quests available would be Out with the Scouts and Barring Entry. Both should be available from Anji and Kun Autumnlight, which are just to the east of the Ruins of Guo-Lai, in a little camp.
90 Goblin Death Knight
i have done the 5 dailies in pagoda, and the other chain of dailies at the battleground. now it won't show up still for me, and i'm almost positive i have done all the quest. i mean, i got the first sets of dailies, all seven. now they're not showing up.
1 Human Hunter
11/18/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Crabazz
i have done the 5 dailies in pagoda, and the other chain of dailies at the battleground. now it won't show up still for me, and i'm almost positive i have done all the quest. i mean, i got the first sets of dailies, all seven. now they're not showing up.

What's not showing up? You said you did the dailies...

Do you mean they showed up before but now you can't get them?
55 Draenei Death Knight
My lock Vartren has the same problem, and yes this is causing all of us to get behind if you cant fix it i am going to close both my accounts, No compensation this is its bad enough you have to do all these boring dailies now to gain rep and valor for gear this is like having a job now instead of a game.
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Titivilus
My lock Vartren has the same problem, and yes this is causing all of us to get behind if you cant fix it i am going to close both my accounts, No compensation this is its bad enough you have to do all these boring dailies now to gain rep and valor for gear this is like having a job now instead of a game.

Have you tried doing a full UI reset and clearing your WoW cache? It could be a phasing issue or corrupted file.
90 Undead Warlock
alright, i completed the quests from the tiger temple to open the gate ran down opened the gate, then ran to the pavilian area, grabbed the quest to talk to the people. after i taked to the people i ran down and turned in that quest. at doing so nothing changed. i got no dailies or any other quests. im stuck at the pavilian and have no dailies to do or any normal quests at that location.
90 Worgen Priest
I have the same problem as Dbasement, did all the opening of the gate quests; as soon as I reached level 90 I got the "talk to blah at the pagoda" quest and turned it in and now none of the dailies are showing, I see the NPCs at the pagoda but no exclamation mark.
90 Draenei Shaman
Head to the west.. i forget the camp name.. but kind of NWish on the map. THat should be the next area for the qest line if my memory serves me correct.

I beleive its the area the Vrak is referencing in his post above.
90 Worgen Priest
Okay I just finished the Gate of setting sun dungeon for the first time, I went to the pagoda and the starting quest was suddenly here, so I guess finishing this dungeon unlocked it, or I don't know what else did.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I had picked up several quests from the folks at the pagoda, quit game for the night, when I came back the next morning, all the quests in my log from that area were gone, but the supplies they gave me, bandages for wounds, were still in my bag. I cannot engage with these folks again, and they have no quests for me. Help.
90 Pandaren Warrior
12/03/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Sashiria
I had picked up several quests from the folks at the pagoda, quit game for the night, when I came back the next morning, all the quests in my log from that area were gone, but the supplies they gave me, bandages for wounds, were still in my bag. I cannot engage with these folks again, and they have no quests for me. Help.

have you deleted said items from your bag? If not try it.
90 Human Rogue
I cannot find any golden lotus quests. I don't even remember what happened. I only remember opening the gate to the vale.
90 Human Priest
01/12/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Lakeant
I cannot find any golden lotus quests. I don't even remember what happened. I only remember opening the gate to the vale.

Try visiting the Golden Pagoda. There should be ~4 quest givers there.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]