3 Individuals Seek 25 Man (H) Raiding Guild!

90 Troll Druid
I'll try to keep this as short and sweet as possible.
Our Classes:
Troll Druid - Guardian/Balance - Comfortable playing either, but would prefer not having to migrate back and forth between the two.

BE Paladin - Retribution

Goblin Warrior - Fury / Protection - He's comfortable playing either role, but would prefer to DPS if at all an option.

A little about us three:

The Paladin & Warrior have been raiding with one another since the tail end of BC. I myself didn't pick up raiding seriously until the release of Naxx. We three met in guild shortly after the release of ICC, and have raided with one another ever since.

We thrive in a competitive raiding environment, we're extraordinarily vocal, (usually) don't make the same mistake more than once, and will maintain perfect attendance.

What we're looking for:

Simply put, we're looking for a guild that's got itself together. We've done the 10 man thing, and while it was fun, it's just not what we're looking for right now.

Ideally the guild will raid 2-3 times a week, at night (not too late :( hopefully)! And will have strong leadership, and not be just forming up for it's first go at raiding.

In the midst of all this MoP madness, we're all having too much fun to really look around and see who's looking recruiting what (as we are a package). We'd be more than happy to fill out an application, or hop on for a ventrilo interview, so long as you have room for three of us.

Cheers & All good things!
Edited by Inspiring on 9/27/2012 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Feel free to add this toon and I'll direct you in-game to the folks who can talk to you more about Vox Tempest as an option.

May be a fit, may not - who knows? : )
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump! Anyone with spots open Tuesday please contact us in game or on here. We'd love to raid with you as a trial if you have spots open and hopefully impress. Thanks!

Also looking for an RBG group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]