TY BLIZZARD!!!!FREEDOM!!!!!

90 Tauren Druid
So glad to be off KT....its nice to be able to move in a MoP zone and not be killed every 3 secs.....welcome KT brethren to a newer and better home :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
go away
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
is it really better, or is the horde full of !@#$% there too....i might be on my way
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
horde suck on this server stay away, ally used to win TB for weeks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nothing sucks more than Horde KT, i prefer 2:1 ratio more than 20:1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/29/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Grey

well this isn't cata buddy and from what i have seen well Alliance are kinda bad here especially with what im used to fighting.
Edited by Llucifer on 9/29/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

well this isn't cata buddy and from what i have seen well Alliance are kinda bad here especially with what im used to fighting.

hahaha @bolded

ok little simple minded child do you not understand that mop hasn't even been out for a week, how am i supposed to use examples from current content when there isn't any really yet.

You have been on this server what 2 days? and you think you understand the past 2ish years of how this server has worked. Get real.
Edited by Grey on 9/29/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hahaha @bolded

ok little simple minded child do you not understand that mop hasn't even been out for a week, how am i supposed to use examples from current content when there isn't any really yet.

You have been on this server what 2 days? and you think you understand the past 2ish years of how this server has worked. Get real.

You're bad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Somebody is mad that they're bad at pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/30/2012 04:09 AMPosted by Daerikyn
Somebody is mad that they're bad at pvp.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Come over and join the Horde fun on the server XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/29/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Grey

hahaha @bolded

Compared to fighting Nao Gaming #1 pvp guild in the game last expansion and Intent who was top pvp guild as well...i don't think it takes much to say this alliance doesn't and honestly CANNOT compare to the lvl of players KT horde are used to facing. What is funny is the # of times i have been attempted to be ganked as a Gaurdian Druid is 7, only 1 has killed me and 1 blood DK who had like i think 3 lvls on me ran. I don't pvp on my druid much and sure as hell not in tank spec if i ever did but to be killing mages, hunters, and other noobs who attack me....yea significant drop.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ya bein horde on kt was ruff. And def a different lvl of player there but it's a lot more balanced here Soo... i moved all my toons here ally and horde :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]