[BUG] Mage Frost Bomb

90 Undead Mage
Please for the love of all things holy fix the frost bomb bug that causes a sound loop which is extremely annoying. I have had to play with the sound off since the 5.0 patch and it sucks, I want to be able to listen to the sounds of the game and not get stuck with the most irritating sound loop ever every time I use frost bomb.

The only fix is to turn the sound off (which is what I had to do) or to check and uncheck sound reverb, headphone, some others might work but those fix it for me, but I am not going to do that after every fight to try to play with the sound enabled.... Please fix, this has been a known issue since beta.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I have been having the same problem and it is driving me crazy. I enjoy playing with sound on, which forces me to close and reopen the game any time this sound gets stuck. I know there is a way to remove the sound file from my game but I would prefer to only do this as a last resort. The looping does seem to cause lag as well as being irritating so the sooner fixed, the better.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Agreed very annoying!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^^^^
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I was hopeful this would have been addressed in the last patch (5.0.5) but nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^
At first I thought it was a problem with the water elemental; then I realized it's Frost Bomb.

WTB fix, please.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
This also occurs with Arcane Explosion :(

Changing your sound settings to disable DK Voices then Re-Enable them will cut the effect until it occurs again.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Thank God I'm not the only experiencing this sound loop. It's driving me absolutely nuts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'd like to use frost bomb, but i am speccing out of it because of this bug......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]