DPS ques for MoP thus far..

100 Dwarf Death Knight
09/29/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Fiddlery
I'm at 90 and it doesnt let me queue for random pandaria dungeons and wont let me queue for random heroics because my ilvel is too low. So now I'm have to pick a specific dungeon and wait an even greater amount of time than normal just to get into a reg dungeon. Needs to be fixed.

Dread wastes gear will get you over 440 at 89
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
09/30/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Doubledare
Too bad you can't be some douchemongrel priest and just queue as a healer, and then roll need on both Spirit AND non-spirit cloth. You could avoid queue times entirely.

If he hadn't queued, you would have waited longer.

If you hadn't guessed from the tone of my post, I'd rather wait longer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i don't know... currently i'm not even doing the random queue and my average wait is 21 minutes as dps. when i random queue it's shorter...

09/30/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Donnicton
Too bad you can't be some douchemongrel priest and just queue as a healer, and then roll need on both Spirit AND non-spirit cloth. You could avoid queue times entirely.

sometimes that gear is still superior.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
separate ques into people who don't understand why people use spirit, and people who find reasons why everything is there loot.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
i don't know... currently i'm not even doing the random queue and my average wait is 21 minutes as dps. when i random queue it's shorter...

sometimes that gear is still superior.

Not a hit and crit robe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
09/30/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Donnicton

If he hadn't queued, you would have waited longer.

If you hadn't guessed from the tone of my post, I'd rather wait longer.
form your own groups then - you will DEF get to wait longer for a healer to join =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]