Is the Server Alive?

90 Undead Warlock
Hello fellow Realm mates, is this server dead? i mean i don't see any trade or general chat activity no LFG for achievements not anything .. i log usually from 7pm to 10pm server time and on occasions on 5am - 8am server time and i dont see enough activity... i though MOP would bring more activiry but i see the same.... or am i logging at the wrong time?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
it was dead when I lvd up first toon in 2007 here lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah its dead and its only getting worse xfer like i did
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blizzard needs to do everyone a favor and just kill the realm. Xfer everyone off for free because there is zero activity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Anetheron is actually quite alive. Please don't listen to the trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Server is more lively than it's ever been.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's really dependent on the guild you're in. Some of us are active, still raiding / pvp'n etc. Some think it's dead cause they don't organize etc.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
A lot of the guilds keep to themselves. You might not see a ton of chatter in trade or general, but my guild is constantly active.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
this is the place where people transfer their characters and quit playing wow...lol its that dead. Heck tried to play that Murloc movie game...you know, Saving Private Murloc...Murloc Down...all I got was laughter from people in the trade chat. :( haha
Edited by Omghealinu on 12/12/2013 10:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I still just sit and kill the squirrel in Dalaran.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Now that it's merged, it's pretty full y'all. More active than most servers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm starting a new char. on this server to try it out, heard it was alot better after connecting to other realms. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]