Stuck at 90% loading screen

Can't seem to log on any of my characters since I've resubscribed last week. Thought maybe it would change once MoP went live but its still the same. Any character on any realm that I try to log in, the loading screen loads up till about 90% and then after a few minutes of waiting, I got booted back to log in screen saying I was disconnected from the server.

I've already tried deleting the usual cache, interface folders but that doesn't do anything. Can anyone help?
Reply Quote
I have this problem currently also on some of my characters...the ones in org and in some wrath zones but any of the ones in the BC zones I can get into... I am not sure why...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I have this issue as well, also with characters who are now stuck in BC areas.
Reply Quote
So weird I can now login on those toons but its lagged but my ping is fine they can do nothing really but when I log on to the other characters in BC it is ok lol
Reply Quote
87 Troll Mage
I have the same exact issue as well. Most of my characters are in ogrimmar and I can't seem to login any of them. I used my alt and fly to Ogrimmar and my char just zoned in to a dead Ogrimmar. No NPC or players and I cant seem to do anything i.e logout but I'm still on the convo channel. I have to force quit to exit WoW. Zzzzz
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Same issue for me - Velen server, though, and ally-side. I made a thread about it already, but haven't gotten any responses...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I was playing with a friend from another server, then suddenly the game kicked me out then when I try to log back in, i got stuck at the loading screen at 90%. After waiting for 30 mins, I forced quit WoW and decide to log onto my other characters, my other characters seems to be loading fine, so i searched for my main, and my main is still in the game. After 7 hours, my main is still in the game and still cant log in.

Please help.

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey guys, i suggest you guys to create a GM ticket in game, i got a response like 15 mins later on and they moved my main back to orgrimmar and now i can log back onto my main.

Thanks Blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have the same issue and it has been like this since Saturday September 22nd. I can log in to my characters that are in SW but if I leave SW I get disconnected and when I attempt to log back in I get stuck at 90%.

Does anyone know if Blizzard set up a fix for this?
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Shaman
I have the same problem too.
Reply Quote
82 Orc Shaman
I am having a similar issue. I try to log in on my characters and get booted at 90% blue bar after it pauses and waits a few seconds or minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
VEX
Same for me. My characters in Dalaran won't load either.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
VEX
I just disabled all my addons and was able to log in completely. Please try this and see if it works for you all too.

If it does, then we all may be using a similar, broken addon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
deleted
Edited by Prospero on 9/26/2012 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]