What Race Is Your Monk?

90 Gnome Monk
gnome ftw
Reply Quote
12 Troll Monk
I like my Troll Monk mon, we be da best.... I love my fighting stance, looks like one of those old prizefighters from the 1920's lol....
Reply Quote
19 Draenei Monk
Not a fan of Warriors, so I've got this guy taking the place of my old 85 Warrior who I've moved to another server and faction changed, and a Pandaren Monk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
09/26/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Kunggpow
I like my Troll Monk mon, we be da best.... I love my fighting stance, looks like one of those old prizefighters from the 1920's lol....

Yeah! Trolls represent! All 2 of us!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Mine is a Dwarf!

The animations look so nice. Plus I always made a Dwarf Monk in my AD&D parties (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, etc.)

DORF MONKS R TEH BESTEST
Reply Quote
61 Human Monk
I went with a Human Female. I feel they have the best armour appeal. You can see every detail with Humans be it Male or Female. I am a male in the real world, but chose female because the animations and aesthetics of armour. That and I have a male human Paladin ^.^
Reply Quote
Panda
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have a green background. Ha!
Reply Quote
Female Dwarf represent
Reply Quote
17 Night Elf Monk
Female Nelf. I like how most Monk gear looks on them. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
OFC pandaren, who wouldnt want to play 1 after having the hero in WCIII that could make these hilarious remarks >.>
first time I started playin wow I asked my friend about it "DOES WOW HAVE PANDARENS?!" and of course it was a no, but now....
BWAHAHAHA
yay
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Monk
<.......White hair...goatee.....went for the 60's/70's kungfu movie look. Probably only BE I'll keep. Racial is nice too in PvP.

Also was gonna go with a Dwarf brewmaster, but see soooooo many of them, so I'm thinking...can't believe I'm saying it....GNOME for my ally monk.....maybe...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<-- refer to name or look at picture
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Monk
Was a toss up between BE and Undead. I chose BE because I figure that Monks are very agile and you get that better with a BE.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
of course pandaren monk even since brewmasters in wc3 tft i wanted one me happy!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Panda, i like to keep with lore.

NE Druid, Human Pally, ect...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Gnome ... cos I can.
Reply Quote
42 Pandaren Monk
Have every other class and I MUST have a Pandaren so I'm doing the Monk up as one.
Reply Quote
<===
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]