How is your character responding to Pandaria?

Human...?

ARE ALL OF MY HORDE FRIENDS ABANDONING ME?

No, calmai's just a damn dirty traitor and human was the closest to the elf model.
Reply Quote
Hasn't noticed it yet.
Reply Quote
"Furbolgs? Where?"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Lortar can't talk.

He's too busy arm-wrestling Hozen and taking part in stew-dragging races with native pandaren.

This WOULD be Shugan if I could make him @Horde (mainly at tauren / orc culture):

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/559133
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
BASICALLY my RSP states.

"B was one of those Cenarion Circle members given the mission to travel to Pandaria. The main objective is emissary work, providing help to the indigenous peoples such as Pandaren and Jinyu. Along with being an Emissary he also has to be a cartographer as he makes maps of the region. The on going war and skirmishes on the island has made his job harder as he has to keep a neutral alignment to the Circle. Of course all work and no play makes him a dull boy as he has gifted himself with samples of the native peoples and culture, gaining little odds and trinkets from the island."

So yeah...fun fun.
Reply Quote
BASICALLY my RSP states.

"B was one of those Cenarion Circle members given the mission to travel to Pandaria. The main objective is emissary work, providing help to the indigenous peoples such as Pandaren and Jinyu. Along with being an Emissary he also has to be a cartographer as he makes maps of the region. The on going war and skirmishes on the island has made his job harder as he has to keep a neutral alignment to the Circle. Of course all work and no play makes him a dull boy as he has gifted himself with samples of the native peoples and culture, gaining little odds and trinkets from the island."

So yeah...fun fun.

Nice hat.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
As a professional draenei, Kaioon is not impressed with the pandaren. She has suffered the company of empty-headed philosophers and pacifists all her days.

A warrior knows there is no peace but through victory. This grand alliance needs swords, not words.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
BASICALLY my RSP states.

So yeah...fun fun.

Nice hat.

Thanks.

Thea has one too...gotta make sure she gets a hat! Had to cut little holes out of it for her moth-y antennas to fit.
Edited by Björn on 9/26/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
"Oh I've been drafted to go to Pandaria? Okay, no worries. Just go along, find a nice tavern and wait out the messy stuff."

*One trip to Panda land later*

"FOR THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT WHY DOES EVERYTHING HERE WANT TO KILL ME?!"
Reply Quote
Pal's gone to the land in search of peace, being in penance.

So he's gonna get him some panda bros! At least, he WOULD if he didn't have 50,000 Hozen rushing him at all times.
Edited by Palanar on 9/26/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
"Oh I've been drafted to go to Pandaria? Okay, no worries. Just go along, find a nice tavern and wait out the messy stuff."

*One trip to Panda land later*

"FOR THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT WHY DOES EVERYTHING HERE WANT TO KILL ME?!"

*relaxes in a tavern, enjoying fine teas and brews. Thea pounces on a rice ball and tilts her head wondering why it flattened out.*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Catelynne was given the mission to scout Pandaria by the Lord Commander of the Royal Guard, Aldaim Ward, and she is currently a little shocked and awed by what she's found. She did not go to Outland, and the Northrend campaign was about one thing and one thing only--killing the Lich King. So this is the first time she's gone in a slightly less warlike capacity.

I am debating writing a few letters to Queen Madelynne from an IC perspective, to tell her what's been discovered, and how it could benefit the Blood.
Edited by Catelynne on 9/26/2012 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
Dooooo eeeeetttttt!
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
On a side note I am loving the fact that Settingsun has a dungeon named after him.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/26/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Settingsun
On a side note I am loving the fact that Settingsun has a dungeon named after him.

I for one can't wait to get inside Setting Sun. c:
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
09/26/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Björn

I for one can't wait to get inside Setting Sun. c:

/moos suggestively towards Bjorn.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Serranis is finding herself rather liking the place...

She also wonders of the Pandaren have even sensed what she truly was yet. *ponder*

Anyway, she might make Pandaria a third home. A shocker, I know.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
An untamed land full of backwards, foolish people in desperate need of some Alliance imperialism. He's also working on a new poem called, "The Alliance Man's Burden".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Finrick is learning how to control his anger; since the Sha can take over so easily through certain emotions and with Fin's short temper... Yeah, it wouldn't be a pretty outcome.
Edited by Finrick on 9/26/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]