Dat Queue

90 Orc Death Knight
I'm number 2400 after a long day of school... pretty bogus imo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
1098 in queue been waiting over an hour already and sitting at supposedly 48 minutes. all because I decided to get up and walk around for 15 minutes and it DC'd me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
1337 in queue 69 min :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm at 1782 and 39 minutes. You guys that just xfered here, this is one of the most populated servers in WoW. With an expansion coming out, everyone who previously quit is now playing the new stuff before quitting again, so ya, queue will be bad for about 2 weeks. Then it will be populated but not as bad as it is now. Just chill and welcome to KJ :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Was at 2.3k. Now I'm at 69 5min. Watch me DC at 3.
Reply Quote
Go to sleep. It will all go away tomorrow. Trust me.

*Laughs hysterically*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/25/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Kumico
I'm at 1782 and 39 minutes. You guys that just xfered here, this is one of the most populated servers in WoW. With an expansion coming out, everyone who previously quit is now playing the new stuff before quitting again, so ya, queue will be bad for about 2 weeks. Then it will be populated but not as bad as it is now. Just chill and welcome to KJ :D

Well, at least you're nice about it. :)

Sure beats being on a dead server...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yea, I was on a dead server and I quickly left. Sucks when your trying to level enchanting and there is 0 dust in the AH...

Number 640, 36 minutes. My luck in half an hour I'll have to go back to work.
Reply Quote
@jakosta well for me since I play almost every night no there hasn't been a wait que for me since I've been on kj. and I'm not mad I'm just irritated. and I'm only irritated because I'm in the service and I work a 0430-1800 job every day of the week and having to wait kinda sucks for a server that has been needing an upgrade for a long time. so no ok not mad just wish ppl would roll on a non already high server vs KJ that's all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
KJ always gets like this at expansion times. This was one of the launch servers for WoW. The queues honestly haven't been this bad SINCE the initial launch. I think it's great to be on one of the highest population and oldest servers on WoW. That said, they really need to figure out a way to increase capacity :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Cata launch was like this, probably worst imo. I had 2k queue late at night.

And my job changes hours. Sometimes I work 0700-1800, sometimes i work 1800-0500. I work all hours of every day and changes on a daily basis. Late at night, no queue. But sometimes I'm at work. When I work at night and can play during the day there is a queue. Makes me a sad belf. OMG I NEED TO MAKE A PANDERAN SO I CAN BE A SAD PANDA!

1098, 71 minutes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]