Need... More... Energy?!

89 Worgen Druid
Bluntly put, I love my Feral Druid... a lot, however - the one and only "issue" I have with this class, in my opinion, is the simple fact that we run out of energy pretty quickly. Please, do not take this as me hardcore complaining (just a little rant, rather.) I'd just like to see Blizzard give us some more energy, is all. Has anyone else noticed this, or no? Lol.
Edited by Brittanimal on 10/6/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
I kind of agree. I don't mind not having energy at times. But right now it seems that our playstyle is to burn all of our energy then do nothing for 10 seconds. I just wish we had a smooth "priority," as right now it seems clunky to me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I remember there being a thread listing, by class, what we do most while in combat. IIRC, ferals spend most of their time doing nothing at all, lol.
Thinking about it, I don't mind that relative down time as it gives me a moment to check my timers, analyze the situation around me and make a decision one what action I should take next. I feel we have a lot to manage, but we have just enough time to make those sound decisions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I feel like most of the time I'm waiting for energy doing just regular hits. At least rogues have 120 now. We could do with that as well Blizz!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wouldn't mind if feral had a bit more energy; there certainly is a lot of "downtime" while questing where you just sit there waiting for energy which is a tad boring.

Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ok have u tried soul of the forest!

Try it then come back.... Also throw some haste around

I'm having much better results
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I like the downtime. It allows me to take care of important things like browsing 4chan and working on my tolerance for 4chan.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Couldn't agree more. I seem run to energy more often than not in combat. Blizzard, show us some feral love <3?
Reply Quote
72 Human Warrior
09/26/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Hanharr
I like the downtime. It allows me to take care of important things like browsing 4chan and working on my tolerance for 4chan.

You should switch to Reddit, just sayin.
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Druid
Thank you all, for your replies! I really appreciate it and I am glad to see that I am not the only one with this "issue..." however, it will never stop me from playing my Feral Druid. Oh - and I love my Treants, too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]