gg horde

Sorry you had to take a picture and hang it on your wall of killing me 5v1. My rez sickness is 45seconds, bet you can guess 45 second after the screen shot we killed you guys :]

PS: didnt mean to camp you guys all the way to level 90.
Edited by Freshlemons on 9/28/2012 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry you had to take a picture and hang it on your wall of killing me 5v1. My rez sickness is 45seconds, bet you can guess 45 second after the screen shot we killed you guys :]

PS: didnt mean to camp you guys all the way to level 90.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I was told you quit WoW Leo.
Edited by Freshlemons on 9/28/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nice to see SH still killing each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opT_JGssUVk
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
im merely a trade chat spectator now, hardly play anymore.. I do rather enjoy world of warcraft turning into a bad pokimon video game rerun, with there pet battles.
Reply Quote
Sounds like youre turning into a mini Ghryst
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/28/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Leonariasdk
im merely a trade chat spectator now, hardly play anymore.. I do rather enjoy world of warcraft turning into a bad pokimon video game rerun, with there pet battles.

I know what you mean. WoW's kinda stale for me atm. Gerd wers 2, however, is keeping my !@#$ occupied for the time being (as well as gnutty). I'm sure we'll be back though.

They always come back...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Just like how u 5 v 1 people and post it on forums? Yeah big difference And it wasnt 5 v 1 ethier when i killed u i mean u can even look at ur buffs u had people with u lawl
Edited by Warkraft on 9/30/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They're is a difference between treasuring a picture, and trolling on a forum. You've never killed me 1v1 ever. Unless you count the time when i was afk in TB for 20min, did you screen shot that one too?
Edited by Freshlemons on 9/30/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
No i should have tho so i could put it in my photo album "Freshlemonz and me" :D
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i'm in on pathetic thread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/03/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Torchix
i'm in on pathetic thread.

Glad to have you.

Waffle?

(-'.')- (#)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
09/27/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Trippa
]@trippa, why are you posting on that character when you have this character?

Thank you, thank you, it's impressive I know, probably best on server with a ranking like that? :P
Just felt like posting on this guy, don't worry I'm not trying to hide, Buffalosoul is also mine incase you were curious, so feel free to call him out aswell, if it makes you feel better, all the more power to you.. My previous choice of words probably wasn't the best fit, but i really am curious as to how a duelist lvl 90 losses to a 86, might of felt like i was calling him out, which in part i was, however im more curious then anything else.

Probably running around half naked again. His corner job doesn't support his gold spending habit, and he often sells his gear.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Bwessings
Probably running around half naked again. His corner job doesn't support his gold spending habit, and he often sells his gear.

hes also the poorest guy on shattered halls. he literally almost never has gold.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warrior
Thats the best laugh I've had all week, Keep 'em coming!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
half hill is mine DEAL WITH IT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You still died. Im happy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lmfaaoo necrolol is talking !@#$, he wintraded with hamil and lightrox and got caught! he than proceeded to buy a carry in 5s for arena master and xfer so no one would notice! WELL PLAYED SCRUB
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]