Blood and Thunder

90 Night Elf Warrior
is it just me or does anybody else find it to be a pain in the $%# that protection warriors are forced to have a bleed affect now (blood and thunder) attached to thunderclap.

When doing older achievements it makes it more difficult to hold gather aggro on large groups of targets without killing them.

It also makes it so that it is just not feasible to run in and gather targets on you as the tank and then have others CC those targets. Its like now we are forced to play like 12 year olds and CC everything on a pull instead of CC after the pull like normal people. (Tank charges in, throws down an Tclap, poly/trap/fear goes up, then DPS lays in on a target.)

Does anybody else feel the way I do?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
... No one I've ever heard of CCs AFTER a pull. It's always been Poly/Sap/Hibernate/Shackle and THEN pull.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/26/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Jorion
... No one I've ever heard of CCs AFTER a pull. It's always been Poly/Sap/Hibernate/Shackle and THEN pull.

No offense but it doesn't look like you've done a lot of dungeons. It really depends on the group, when in a guild group it's common to do things like this as it can make it less stressful in the long run.

OP- I didn't even think of it in terms of old achieves, but I agree. They should just make it a glyph.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]