Enhance or Warrior for MOP (PVP)

90 Draenei Shaman
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some serious feedback here as I find I am a little stuck.

Been playing both my enhance sham and war for years now and find that in order to keep playing, I can really only commit to one as time is becoming more of a commodity.

I enjoy both immensely for different reasons.

As I am about to begin leveling in MOP, I want to have this decision down firm. Anyone else have experience with both these classes/specs?

I absolutely hate being kited. I know both these classes aren't the best at avoiding this.

A little additional information, I will be playing 3's with most likely a feral druid and holy pal, although the holy pal may be rerolling to resto druid.....

Right now I'm leaning toward enhance as I find I am loving the new purge, ascendancy and the 90 talents look exciting, and my gut is telling me warriors (or avatar) are about to be nerfed......again.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
73 Undead Mage
I'd go with the warrior unless you dabble in healing as well.
Reply Quote
Enhance is amazing right now
Reply Quote
what is this trolling?

warrior as a class is always gonna be better than enhancement spec for pvp
Reply Quote
09/26/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Uselubeplz

Honestly they're both quite awesome at the moment. Enh/War cleave is going to be unstoppable...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Heh, Ironically enough my brother looked into it and figures war and resto druid would make good partners.

Looks like we are running enhance-r-druid-war.

Decided to stick with enhance, in the end I just enjoy it more.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah enhance is actually in a really cool spot right now

I say pick on this:

Would you rather tank on the side with a second melee spec, or heal on the side with a ranged dps spec too?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
enhance does good dmg now. and our mobility is gone. go warrior or go resto.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I do not agree with our mobility being gone. With unleashed fury and spirit walk, can glyph ghost wolf too. Enhance has great survivability and damage, not as strong as warrior but we can stay alive very well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you are doing 3's with a Feral and Healer I would say go Warrior, that comp doesn't really need most of the group support that Enhance provides.
The main draw to bringing Enhance to that comp would be Tremor but I think as a Warrior you could bring far more damage (with higher mobility, control, and damage) to the table which would be more beneficial overall.

09/30/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Razgrîz
I do not agree with our mobility being gone. With unleashed fury and spirit walk, can glyph ghost wolf too. Enhance has great survivability and damage, not as strong as warrior but we can stay alive very well.

SW and UF:F share the same problem though, after using the ability your opponent can instantly reapply a snare which brings you back to square one in terms of catching up to your enemy. SW should have some sort of snare suppression or immunity while active at the very least.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ench can dominate Warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/26/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Uselubeplz

Yeaaaaaaaah... no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]