Upjade Complete uncompletable

90 Goblin Shaman
Greetings,

I have finished all the quests I can find in Jade Forest, but I still don't have Dawn's Blossom of the Upjade Complete. I didn't have any quests I could find there before I finished the zone, and going back after I still can't find anything. I have tried talking to everybody, and looking in every nook and cranny. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I looked at everything I could for the last one of my Upjade Complete achievement. I ended up hearthing to Orgrimmar randomly, and *poof* when I hearthed to orgrimmar, the achievement procced. No idea if this will help you out.
Reply Quote
Anyone have this problem on the Ally side?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I do, just missing "dawn's blossom", and already finished alll of jade forest.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dreadnore, I have hearthed to Org many times...
Sadly it looks like that won't fix it for me.
Thanks anywho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There is a cave you might have a quest to visit to get some plants for beer. It look like it in in another area and you have to use rope to go over the edge to get to the cave.

Once that has been turned in it will open more quests.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
With Tian Monastery, there's a glitch where you don't get credit for it right away. If you log out or go back to Stormwind, you'll get credit for the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What about the "Trail of the White Pawn" quest. You need 3 Alliance scraps that drop form the Slingtail stickypaws in Moonwater retreat. Not a single scrap dropped. Anybody else have any problems?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Having the same issue as OP. Have all the achievement criteria finished except for Dawn's Blossom. Can't find any remaining quests....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Bakihanma
What about the "Trail of the White Pawn" quest. You need 3 Alliance scraps that drop form the Slingtail stickypaws in Moonwater retreat. Not a single scrap dropped. Anybody else have any problems?

The Trail of the White Pawn quest is no longer in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/27/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Cricket
I too cannot complete this achievement. Except, Im stuck for Tian Monestary! There are no quests for me to get and Ive been everywhere.

Same one for me.

I have tried relogging, exiting the game, porting, hearthing and entering an instance and STILL cannot get this completed.

What next?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
yeah i have this problem on the ally side.....
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Having similar problem with this achievement. When I click on it in the Achievement dialogue it says "Dawn's Blossom" still needs completing. However, when I link it and mouseover it, it says that "Overcoming doubts" is not completed.

I've actually completed all the sub-zones except Dawn's blossom, and can't figure out where to go from here. Is there any way to figure out what's missing?
Edited by Seeingbear on 10/13/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I've completed half of the quest lines for the achieve, and I can't seem to find ANY additional quests (other than scenarios) in order to complete the others.

The one I have missing are:
The White Pawn (which according to the quest line on wowhead I've completed) (upon attaining Wholly and Grail add-ons, I found I was missing additional quests from Lorewalker Cho)
Dawn's Blossom
Greenstone Quarry (where the scenario is)
The Temple of the Jade Serpent
The Battle for the Forest
Overcoming Doubt
Edited by Selanis on 10/14/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I double checked the "overcoming doubt" quest line and talked to Loremaster cho at Serpent's heart. According to the text I get when I mouseover the achievement, this is all that's keeping me from completing "Upjade" Should I turn in a ticket or does anyone else have any suggestions? I hate to turn in a ticket if someone else has had this problem and I can figure it out another way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
im stuck on the Overcoming Dount part of Upjade Complete.. cannot find the quests anywhere and have searched jade repeatedly... getting annoyed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I found a quest located between The Aboretum and Dawn's Blossom called "Getting Permission". Once I completed that, I got the Dawn's Blossem part of the achievement. Hope this helps...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I found a quest located between The Aboretum and Dawn's Blossom called "Getting Permission". Once I completed that, I got the Dawn's Blossem part of the achievement. Hope this helps...

Last post was 10 months ago. I'm sure the OP figured it out by now.

fyi, necro'ing old threads is a no no on this site.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
I have done the the upjade quest but im missing dawn blossom
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]