Monk Weapon Placement Feedback

85 Human Death Knight
Man....i was looking forward to using this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/87565#tab=comments
Keyblade anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Aw man, I totally tried to use that staff. But noooo, it looks bad on my monk. It sticks too high up on her back. T_T
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weapons on the back are awesome. Please leave them be though I wish we could use them more often like the staff. Just wish I could sheath my pally's sword on his back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My current weapon looks like I had some orc slam it through my back during a battle. I need to remember to get a tome of clear mind to take off the glyph of jab. That way during combat I don't look quite as silly.
Reply Quote
67 Undead Priest
It depends on the staff/polearm. Some of them are WAY up in the air while others look just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't mind the upside down weapon, just needs to be a little lower if possible.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
It depends. Like my current staff looks FANTASTIC on the back as it is.

On the other, some staves look absolutely god-awful on the back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Need black ice... Anyone seen how it looks on blood elf monks, male or female?
Reply Quote
I love how 1 handed weapons are on the back! It looks amazing! The 1hnd weapons on the back is something that I feel makes the monk unique. Now the staves could use some tweaking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Really? Maybe they look different on humans because on Pandas they look super weird. How do 2 beer keg maces stack like that?! It isnt natural!
Reply Quote
I really think they need to change it back. All staves I have had on live and beta look ridiculous. Maces look ....less ridiculous but still really bad. The only one i don't mind so far are swords, they sit just fine.

Also just saying anyone saying the 1 handeds on the back make it unique are wrong, phantom blade and several other swords and daggers and a few axes are all on placed on the back for any class.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I was rocking 2 Ghoul Slicers and the way they line up, coupled with their general hugeness, almost mad it look like I had a second cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seems Blizz is just gonna ignore it. Guess Im not surprised.
Reply Quote
Totaly agree, im forced to use polerarms cuz i cant stand it when its siting on my neck/shoulder >_< its a !@#$% to find good mogs that holster right
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I wish i could see my fist weps :(
Reply Quote
Necro
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I was really hoping they would make it so monks dont have to use weapons period and just built that damage into our chi generators and finishers. But, at least we get a break from the monotony of everyone else's weapon placements. Fine as is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i enjoy some of the 1 handers but alot of the staves dont look right...its like you have to use the kind of staves that look weird on normal people for it to look normal on a monk..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Please Blizz, fix this so i can stop walking around with a lighting rod on my back.

http://i.imgur.com/bQGeuQq.jpg
Edited by Gouzen on 2/2/2013 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
The only reason I run 2H all the time is because even though the weapons are higher up, it doesn't look as odd as having a pole with 1/3 actually attached to you. Not to mention, Mage-Oriented Staves tend to look odd on monks in general (at least in early game)... "My staff is blistering with Arcane energies.... eh, I'll just smack them with it."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]