Monk Weapon Placement Feedback

90 Pandaren Monk
01/28/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Lokomotiv
I wish i could see my fist weps :(
you and me both, and here they are trying to hide their weapons, i found it kinda silly, i ike how weapons look/feel.

I made my monk not knowing that they held weapons like that and when i found out my love for the monk class grew even more, so please don't change them... at most maybe lower them some are way too high, and problem fixed! :)
Edited by Brewmasters on 2/3/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Fix weapon placement?

There can be small tweaks made.

Weapon animations / showing weapons?

Give all monks the Pandaren weapon animations and show weapons at all times.
Problem solved.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I mentioned this once before, it seemed that some weapons got slightly worse after patch 5.1

I doubt we will see it fixed...why you might ask? Because we never get what we want (no matter how reasonable). Its only if we dont want it that we get it. Thats how blizzard operates.
Edited by Rulong on 2/5/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I wish there was a glyph to choose to have weapons at their usual places. As in, staves right-side up and dual wield weapons at the hip. For some weapons, I don't mind it. For others, though, it looks atrocious. Small weapons look really awkward, and long staves, especially ornamented ones, look awful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am curious why this is a monk-only issue. It appears to be an issue with the pandaren race as a whole. I totally would have race changed if it weren't for that stupid staff/polearm placement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I am curious why this is a monk-only issue. It appears to be an issue with the pandaren race as a whole. I totally would have race changed if it weren't for that stupid staff/polearm placement.

It's a monk issue only because you don't see this happening to panda mages or locks.
Reply Quote
91 Human Monk
necro much?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I saw a monk do this and it looked pretty good, He got the Tyrannical Mageblade. It just sits on your back. It doesnt really match mistweaver but with the right Transmog you can pull it off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]