Free Transfers, how many are leaving?

90 Orc Warrior
How well do you guys think this will help the overpopulation, I haven't even bothered trying to play my KT toons since the expac hit because I expected the queue times and apparently was right. What % of people do you guys expect to transfer? It's sounding like everyone is jumping the gun and running for the door, but if everyone does that then you're in the same boat you were in just with a different server name >.<
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Sigh, idk yet, il prolly transfer 1 or 2 toons but i have to think about it.
Reply Quote
26 Human Paladin
idk how many are leaving but i know enough have left to formed a guild on AM called KT refugees. seems to be a decent number i heard triforce hm was leaving as well as another guild, i figure a decent # will actually because honestly i have been on for about 3 hours and only had 1 alliance attack my druid and i killed him.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Waiting in queue is only part and a temporary problem... now try questing as Horde in pandaria... impossible... over 95% of the players are alliance and many/most are jerks on top of that... I may be moving all my toons away so just i can level...
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
I might its a little crazy trying to level might have a chat with the guild leader later.

Maybe we can have a cease fire in pandaland? Like we don't kill you you don't kill us? lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
ok i'll admit the alliance still have a slight pop favor...but with the # of ex KT horde here it si VERY close to balanced now. Frankly i love it atm...Alliance generally leave you alone as long as you leave them alone....just trying to lvl and get geared.....so much better than spend 150$ to go to a new server.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I moved all my characters. Definitely way better over on AM.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I moved into Org. Who knew they had a tasty smoothie machine???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]