Need a few members to level guild to rank 2

75 Human Priest
Hey there, I'm transferring my guild (just me atm, newly created so i can take all my stuff) and I need to get the guild to rank 2 before I can transfer it. I need some people, pref high level, to join the guild for a few days to run a bunch of dungeons, kill bosses, etc to get guild exp and get it to level two. it is currently at 120k/16m for the first level. I will pay 1000g to each person that participates and gets it to rank 2. as soon as it is rank 2 your job is done.

hit me up in game Peptomax, send an ingame mail if you want or just look for online. this character is a level 73 spriest and i would run stuff on her as well if it gets just as much exp as higher level dungs.

thx!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
OMG
I will join if we can do old Burning Crusade raids and WotLK raids. My brother and I will join if you will do those.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
hit me up in game, peptomax
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
OMG
I added you. Add me NoSSlayer
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I will also give gold to people to join the guild at lower levels and constantly run dungeons with at least 3 guild members (as you're leveling). there is no daily cap on guild xp anymore, either.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
or another way is arena wins. if a few people could join and win arena matches, it would get up there really quick. i think 3v3 win awards like 400+k, so like 38-40 wins (depending on the exact amount). will pay for a team :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]