Exiled Seeks melee 2/6 10m

90 Night Elf Warrior
Exiled a strong 10m guild from WotLK PvP'd during Cata and has now returned to the PvE world and is looking for a few members to round out our raids. Currently in need of:

1 Melee DPS

Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 845p-midnight server time.

BTW we have punch and pie. Everyone loves punch and pie.

http://ExiledOnET.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Newind on 10/22/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My first question is, what kind of punch and pie? Second, do you have an application process? How can I find more about your guild? As a Bear Tank, I would love to find me a group of fun, seasoned, and capable players to raid with each week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
All good questions since I failed to put the guild site on the first post. Punch and pie is given out by the bar maids aka Jeslynn and I hear it's cherry pie, just that it's delicious. Application on the website or extensive conversations with myself or the secretary ie Jeslynn.

http://ExiledOnET.guildlaunch.com

Last expansion no need for forums with pvp'ing so that is out of date. However information on the guild including recruitment and raid info is up to date.

Fun, seasoned, out going we are. Nubs we are not.
Edited by Newind on 9/27/2012 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I remember you guys. WE did 5v5 back in the day. I wish Eldre Thalas did rated bgs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ahh yes the good times, Sectualhealn is looking to do guild RBGs with enough interest/pvp intelligence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/27/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Newind
Ahh yes the good times, Sectualhealn is looking to do guild RBGs with enough interest/pvp intelligence.
I will contact them in game
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Raid times are a little bit out of my reach, but I wish you guys luck. Always nice to see new guilds intent on raiding for this server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I appreciate the sentiment, but we're not new >.< We formed around the end of TBC beginning of Wrath. We were fairly competitive during Wrath in 10 mans. We just decided not to raid during Cata but we missed it and are trying to reform again for Mists.
Edited by Jeslynn on 9/28/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Continue to look for raiders. This past Tuesday we stepped into Mogu'shan vaults with half a pug and started working on fights. We need more 90 raiders and you want to raid, check us out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
First 2 bosses down. Still looking for players. And I'm always ready for pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just need a couple melee dps to fill our raid roster. Whisper myself or Newind in game or check out our guild's website. If you like what you see or hear toss us an app. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Master exiled race reporting in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just an update. We are currently 4/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults. We are looking for a healer with dps offspec as well as a tank with dps offspec.

Please whisper me in game either on this toon or on Lanissa for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]