Level 90 Justice Point gear is 450 ItmLvl?

Why is justice point gear item level 450, but the heroic gear is 463? That doesn't make any sense.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
JP basically don't matter any more. Trade them for honor next week.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I agree it is weird. You're killing heroic dungeon bosses that drop 463 gear for justice points to buy 450 gear. Makes no sense.

Anyway, if dreadful gladiator stuff really is purchasable with honor, yeah, trade all your JP for honor and buy that. PvP power/resilience don't cost any of the item budget so they are exactly the same as ilvl 464 PvE gear.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I was disappointed when I found this out too. I decided to use my jp for heirlooms and profession mats.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard probably wanted PVE gears to compete with PVP gears in PVP. I don't know.. just my two coppers. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's not weird. They are just making a gap between casuals and raiders.
They still want casuals to experience raiding so they implement LFR, although all the gear you get from hdungeons/LFR/JP is not good enough for casuals to get into serious raiding.

What IS weird is how !@#$ing easy the legendary gem is to get. really, you kill 20 raid bosses, both LFR and normal/heroic and you are done, here's a legendary gem buddy!
I don't get that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's not weird. They are just making a gap between casuals and raiders.
They still want casuals to experience raiding so they implement LFR, although all the gear you get from hdungeons/LFR/JP is not good enough for casuals to get into serious raiding.

Uh, that gear from heroic dungeons is more than good enough to raid with. What are you smoking?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Look at it this way, at least VP gear is better than the highest tier of LFR gear and you can get a FULL SET of armor from all that effort of doing just dailies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]