Casually Elite<A> 10 Man Guild.

<Casually Elite> is a brand new guild and looking for new active members. Will be a 10 man raiding guild, raiding on Thurs/Fri nights at 9-11 server. Currently accepting all levels and classes as we build ranks.

Decided to give the server a shot after waiting in que for close to 2 hrs to log into Stormrage. If you would like you can contact me here on the forums or add me to RealID dhiatt24@yahoo.com
Edited by Malphes on 10/20/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guilds growing only need a few more 85s to lvl with and start gearing for raids.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
hmmmm
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We have some more guys about to hit 90 still short a few for heroic dungeon farming and starting up raids. Contact one of us in game for more info
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for 2 healers non pally 2 ranged dps and a melee dps. No need to be 90 just be at least 85+.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ok so we're looking to start raiding next Thursday and Friday night starting at 9 server. In need of the following:

2 Healers (non paladin)
1 Melee DPS (non rogue)
3 Ranged DPS

Looking for anyone thats not in a guild and wanting to raid. Can help gear if needed and we can learn the raids as a group. We are a progression guild so full clears the first night may not happen but you never know. Please contact one of us in game for info/invite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
do you have a website?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Currently we do not
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Decided to take the time to start a guild website. Still pretty empty as I am working on it.
http://ce-trollbane.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Druid
Interested in bringing my Hunter over from Stormrage, Would like to know if a core spot is still available? Your Raid days and Times work well for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]