Order 75 (Pandacide 2012)

90 Human Mage
Greetings citizens of Azeroth, I have come before you today to announce a menace that has currently found its way onto our shores and into our homelands. One who may pose more danger to our world than suspected. Even now as you read this they are running freely through our own backyards plotting their next move. This new evil I speak of is none other than the filthy race known as Pandarens These Panda scum must be dealt with quickly and efficiently.

As stated in the "Azerothian Book of Important Rules and Regulations", page 3042, chapter 24 paragraph 16: "Under the authority of Order 75, any new inhabitant to the Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor must go through a tedious immigration process to become a legal citizen. Any individual or group not in compliance with this order will be captured and deported Immediately."

As acting commissioner of Karma Police, I hereby declare all Pandaren immigrants must show proper paperwork, this includes a current copy of your identification scroll which should have been received at birth, and paperwork declaring you've gone through the "tedious immigration process".

Only a select few have decided to follow these rules and are now within the ranks of Karma Police itself. Acting as special informants to our officers these new allies, are for justice and the greater good. They have also given us startling information and wish to help us in our duties.

As for the rest of the Pandarens, Karma Police has initiated "Order 75". We will track down all Pandaren immigrants and send them back to their homeland.

I am also vexed to announce that thanks to detailed information brought forth to us from our new panda informants, our field agents are now investigating claims that some Pandaren citizens may in fact be in cahoots with the Burning Legion. However unlikely this may sound, we simply cannot allow the chance of another invasion of the Burning Legion to take place. Because of this we have infiltrated the homeland of Pandaria and will be interrogating any and all of its Inhabitants while our investigation takes place. Also under suspect is anyone who may be aiding this enemy. That goes for both Horde and Alliance.

Again, paperwork stating that you are in fact NOT a member of the burning legion is all you need to avoid judicial punishment. And remember its never too late to join our police force and avoid trouble all together. Be it Horde or Alliance we are actively recruiting from both sides.

I thank you for your time and remember, Karma always comes around.

~ KP Commissioner Knivz
Edited by Knivz on 9/28/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Only a select few have decided to follow these rules and are now within the ranks of Karma Police itself. Acting as special informants to our officers these new allies, are for justice and the greater good. They have also given us startling information and wish to help us in our duties.

As for the rest of the Pandarians, Karma Police has initiated "Order 75". We will track down all Pandarian immigrants and send them back to their homeland.

~ KP Commissioner Knivz

Avoid Order 75.

Don't let your Karma get Harry.
Edited by Harry on 9/27/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Rogue
You can stick your scrolls where the sun don't shine!

((I'm sure in a few weeks, pandas and monks will go back down to normal numbers, like DKs.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You can stick your scrolls where the sun don't shine!

This is why we scale back tha Pandaren.

Tha Pandaren grow angry and confused.

As numbers grow, so too do concerns.
Edited by Harry on 9/27/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Agent Snickered will do what I can to ensure the safety of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Well, if I see KP putting the hurt down on a Panda I certainly won't get in the way.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Does this mean I can kill Alliance pandas without interference? OH YEAH!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Dravot

While I don't mind turning an eye away from vigilante activity in regards to immigration violations, don't be thinking such actions will grant leniency concerning violations of Orders 43,67, or 32(ii.147-a).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/28/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Dispelhope
Well, if I see KP putting the hurt down on a Panda I certainly won't get in the way.

You are wise one, Orc.

Cooahperation is ahppreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
09/28/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Konstatin

While I don't mind turning an eye away from vigilante activity in regards to immigration violations, don't be thinking such actions will grant leniency concerning violations of Orders 43,67, or 32(ii.147-a).

I know you're saying something important but all I hear is YES DRAVOT GO FORTH AND EAT SOME PANDAS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We will not interfere with any panda killings outside our own members, but remember if you are not actively killing pandas, then you are possibly working with them and therefor supporters of the burning legion.

In other words, all are suspect until further notice if you are seen in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
09/28/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Knivz
We will not interfere with any panda killings outside our own members,

Panda-sympathizing filth. Your hypocrisy will not save you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bring it!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/28/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Shinkitai
Bring it!

What is dis black shroud upon yo face?

Show yohself so dat I may come and handle you.
Edited by Harry on 9/28/2012 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry, I have the democratic process on my side, and Senator Sherri Reed in my pocket. Diplomatic immunity, son.

Good thing I border hopped, rather than actually going through the immigration process. I get better treatment. ;) The TS.. I mean, Karma Police, are proof enough of that.
Edited by Adva on 9/28/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You will be dealt with you panda scum
Reply Quote
52 Pandaren Rogue
How do you plan on dealing with the Tushui Alliance pandas who aren't following the rules, and haven't joined Karma Police? Is the Horde side of KP planning on hunting them down and bringing justice?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
09/28/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Harry

You are wise one, Orc.

You do realize that blue background makes you a target...for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/29/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Battlepanda
How do you plan on dealing with the Tushui Alliance pandas who aren't following the rules, and haven't joined Karma Police? Is the Horde side of KP planning on hunting them down and bringing justice?

But of course. ANY Pandarens not in compliance with Order 75 will be "hunted".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/29/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Dispelhope

You are wise one, Orc.

You do realize that blue background makes you a target...for me.

But, you are Warlock. I fear no such class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]