Order 75 (Pandacide 2012)

94 Orc Warlock

You do realize that blue background makes you a target...for me.

But, you are Warlock. I fear no such class.

I come in many forms, shapes, sizes, and...classes...so before you know it...you will be mine, oh plump one with the cute lil tuft that sways back and forth in the spring wind...I think I will wear it on the sleeve of my coat.

Not so much a symbol of my victory over your soon, doesn't-know-it's-dead-yet body, but rather because I like cute lil tufts of hair, and yours seems spectacularly well taken care of...you don't mind do you?

Edit: (( In all likelyhood, I'll probably get pwn'd as it seems you KP guys run in packs, but it's still fun to chime the bells))
Edited by Dispelhope on 9/30/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((We just enjoy playing together, usually there's never more than 3 or 4 of us together. Very rare that there's more than that. But you dang locks can take out armies now, so.... :P))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/dungeonlevelpanda
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Total Slaughter,
Total Slaughter.
I won't leave a single panda alive.

La de da de dai,
Genocide.
La de da de duh,
An ocean of blood.

Let's begin the killing time.
Reply Quote
Hey there, just an update!

So far your land is very nice. I've had to slaughter a few border-patrol members, as well as some rabid constituents, but overall people have been accepting. Sometimes I feel remorseful for the slaughtering of natives, but the government seems to encourage this! Garrosh gave me a high five just yesterday!

I encourage my fellow Pandaren to border ho... I mean, immigrate, to greater Azeroth. Do not be frightened by the law, for it is actually on your side!
Edited by Adva on 10/3/2012 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey there, just an update!

So far your land is very nice. I've had to slaughter a few border-patrol members, as well as some rabid constituents, but overall people have been accepting. Sometimes I feel remorseful for the slaughtering of natives, but the government seems to encourage this! Garrosh gave me a high five just yesterday!

I encourage my fellow Pandaren to border ho... I mean, immigrate, to greater Azeroth. Do not be frightened by the law, for it is actually on your side!

We will have you, panda scum!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]