ITT: Kamazhi sells himself out for a guild.

100 Night Elf Monk
Because what is World of Warcraft without crafting my war in the world while worldly crafts go to war?

I'm dizzy.

Hi! I'm Kamazhi, also known as Kam, Kammy, Funkmaster Boogyfist, and Poseidon, King of the Ocean. I'm looking for a guild. Completely lacking a sense of how to organically mesh myself into a community after taking a short break, I'm going to instead break down everything relevant to this topic into a series of convenient bullet points, therefore extracting all that pesky personalization and meaningful interaction.

So here we go.

-----------

Me!

I've been playing WoW since March 2007, and Kamazhi was created, originally a feral druid, around September of the same year. I had no experience with previous Warcraft games, so initially, my grasp of the lore was shaky. Kamazhi and I grew together in this game, and with us, familiarity and ability to write in the universe. Cataclysm didn't really click with me so I kind of breezed through it, mostly just RPing on occasion. Now he's a monk, I'm enjoying it, and I'm back in the game.

As you can probably guess, Kam's been through a hell of a lot, but more on that later!

Here's what's important to know about me:

*I'm seeking an RP guild first and foremost for Kamazhi to join in-character. I'm open to other aspects, but this is priority numero uno.

*I'm experienced in a lot of respects. Raiding, PvP, guild leadin', whatever. Done it all, know what's expected of me. Back on Argent Dawn I ran a pretty successful RP guild called Disastrous Results, and here on WRA I was an officer in Idle Hands for awhile, though the pre-expansion lull meant that I didn't do a whole lot in that respect.

*I'm open to taking on responsibility, but I'm not super-ambitious or anything. I try to be as reliable and generous as possible when I'm in a guild, and if an officer is needed, I do tend to volunteer, but I'm not cutthroat about it or nothin'. Unless your guild is called the Cutthroats, and the theme is centered around cutting each other's throats recreationally and scoring each other on severity and finesse, in which case hey, I'ma do what I gotta do.

*This one's tricky to word properly, but important. I am extremely laid back and low-maintenance, but I also pride myself on directness and honesty. I've spent a long time trying to refine my sense of bluntness away from being hostile and insulting, and towards being encouraging and promoting growth, and I feel for the most part, I've succeeded. I feel it's critical, however, to emphasize that when I join a guild, I seek and expect an environment where people are trusted to confront each other maturely when necessary, and not fearfully shy from conflict.

Again, difficult to verbalize, but bears explaining.

-------------------

Here's a bit about Kamazhi and what he's looking for.

Kamazhi's an old elf with a lot of scars and a young heart. He's spent pretty much his entire life fighting, and has managed so far to completely avoid becoming jaded or disillusioned with his cause. Recent events resulted in an unfortunate loss of his Druidic abilities and the crippling of a limb, but he's been recovering by studying the ways of the monk and reorienting his lifestyle.

Kam's always had something of a predator's mind. He's not an intellectual, and he isn't the type to pore over books, but he's got a sharp sense of wit, a careful, observant mentality, and an easygoing confidence.

All in all, he prides himself on being reliable and taking action when necessary, resulting in a dynamic, albeit aggressive - if more recently well-balanced - individual.

In terms of specialty, Kamazhi's a fighter and engineer. Even before his monk training, he forsook shapeshifting in favor of hand-to-hand combat, and is an experienced boxer and wrestler.

He's worked as an Alliance Seventh Legion military engineer for about six years, helping deploy personal armaments and repair and maintain the armored division.

---------

So! All in all, that's Kamazhi and the person playing him. I'd like to find somewhere to call home for Mists of Pandaria, so I'd greatly appreciate any interested guilds messaging me in-game or just posting here!

May rabid crows never feast on your eyes as you lay crippled amidst a burning heap of fireproof, yet inexplicably furious tarantulas due to an incredibly unfortunate and equally contrived three-way pileup between a gasoline, asbestos, and arachnid fusing truck (unless that is what turns you on in which case I am equally flabbergasted and intrigued),

Kamazhi
Edited by Kamazhi on 9/30/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
09/28/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Vincentus
So what happened to the one you were running?

I was given the guild when Wilhiem quit, but pretty much everyone [myself included] took off for GW2. Only a handful of people have come back/are playing both games (I'm playing both), so I stepped out.

Technically, the guild founder, Arubrey, is the highest-ranking member left, but he's been gone for ages, so in effect, the guild's pretty much defunct.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
One down, three to go.

Good luck on that guild search.

You're super creepy.
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Vincentus
You're super creepy.

Creepier than the guy who sneaks into your house at night and steals the hairs from your shower drain?

-backs away-

Good luck, fine sir!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hmm, my guild <The Silver Kingdom> Is looking for some more experienced roleplayers. ICly we go by House Nightsong. We're a House/Community/Caravan type of guild.

Here's a forum post : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712883025 That gives you a little bit more info and on it is a link to our website that has even more info. Thought that would be easier than taking up lots of room here. XD
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'd toss you a link, Kamazhi, but we're not opening recruitment again until 25 October. You're more than welcome to hit us up for RP, though!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/28/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Kamazhi
the guild's pretty much defunct

:(

ghost division 2012, kamazhi

But good luck on the search, man.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

/brofist
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
09/28/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Liotuse
the guild's pretty much defunct

ghost revision
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Hmm, my guild <The Silver Kingdom> Is looking for some more experienced roleplayers. ICly we go by House Nightsong. We're a House/Community/Caravan type of guild.

Here's a forum post : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712883025 That gives you a little bit more info and on it is a link to our website that has even more info. Thought that would be easier than taking up lots of room here. XD

I will check you guys out! I'm weighing the options as they come to me, so I'm not making any hasty decisions.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hope you find somewhere you love, Kamazhi!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Thanks, Kamaris. I've had a few great guilds to be a part of before, hopefully can keep the streak alive; especially since Kamahzi's gone through so much recent development.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Bump. Obey my cliptastic eyepatch.
Edited by Kamazhi on 9/30/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Still whorin' out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
He who is a friend never lacks friendship.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
-Grabs a broom and shoos her off.- Oi! Get outta here, straw taoist!
Reply Quote
Hello hello. I hear you are looking for a guild? Well, it just so happens that I have one. Of course that depends on if you want to sail the seas for adventure and treasure. What type of guild is it, you ask? Why, it's a pirate guild! What else would it be?! Silly. <3

Seriously though, Rusty Cutlass Buccanneers is about medium to heavy role-play.
The link to our recruitment thread is below:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080900400

I do hope you find a good home for Kam, even if it isn't RCB.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]