Respectable Players/Guilds

90 Draenei Shaman
Over the course of the Dragon Soul raid in Cataclysm I noticed many players with terrible attitudes, poor conduct, and just plain dishonorable. Fortunately, however, there have been few that I have been proud of and been honored to run with.

The Bloodwing Knights have some great players and are under exceptional leadership in Roguesd. The Order of the Phoenix also has some great players with awesome performance and attitudes. Also, I have noticed the many posts ANZACS has been making on the realm forums, which is awesome for community andI have come to admire Vrash even though we don't know each other lol.

I only hope that myself and guildmates can be considered to be up there with everyone I have mentioned. There are many more players that I have not mentioned and I thank you for being great as well.

Let's make this a thread honoring those players that have made our experience better. Comment below on someone that you feel is a great player with a good attitude
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I remember this shockramen guy once was such a A-hole other than that everyone on anzacs is kind and very sexy glad to be raiding with them this expansion
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/29/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Theraflu
I remember this shockramen guy once was such a A-hole other than that everyone on anzacs is kind and very sexy glad to be raiding with them this expansion

we don't know him he begged to join
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/01/2012 03:11 AMPosted by Ayssa

we don't know him he begged to join

You told me if I slept with you I could join the guild you took advantage of me /cry
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I do that alot why do you think gnip is so frigid around me now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Preciate the kind words about BWK, Supersoaker
Reply Quote
^ I apologiae for my fanboys lol

Part of it is simply how busy I am, it helps to have personal notes written down. I then figure if I find them helpful, others might too.

I do try and keep things brief, but part of my situation at the moment is to prepare 3-4000 word reports on a subject that was unknown to me the week before, to an extent that an executive board can understand a situation and then make decisions based off that. I do that weekly, so the art of waffling is one I have picked up and adapted and it sometimes creeps into my other projects.

On a related note, I would love to see these forums used more, by both Horde & Alliance. I know people tend to get into a very competitive "us vs them" mentality, but really, we are all just kids slowly growing up to the point where we may call ourselves adults. We all have thoughts and feelings, needs and wants and its important to remember that.

I have been playing on Eitrigg for close to 7 years now and there are many individuals who, on a personal level have meant far more to me than simply players in a game and I really treasure that. Many I keep in contact with through facebook or real id even outside of WoW.

Horde Side, I have always had a great experience with the people from Ebay. Squishy & AOE especially.

Alliance Side, I would like to mention Ebinki & Hesternor, who during my 2-3 month stop over there were happy to allow me into their guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
failtrigg
Edited by Oriencor on 2/26/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
As long as you don't count flagging pvp so they can steal a world boss
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Someone being flagged doesn't flag you. Aoe won't hit a flagged player even if they stand in it. If your raid got flagged then someone single targeted him and hit that person. My raid did the same thing with horde standing in the add pile on galleon. We wiped let another group have an attempt then pulled again with out flags. Its not hard just have to check your targets.
Edited by Multivitamin on 10/4/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
"It's not that hard"

"My raid did the same thing"

Hmm.

It's actually really easy to get flagged in that fight, it's the entire point of doing it. Pretending it's not a big deal is just pathetic apologia for really poor behavior, and behavior I'd expect one of the better guilds on the server to be above.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
failtrigg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thank you for the positive feedback. @Vrash: I agree. I would love to see more people posting on the realm forums to create a better community and I'm happy to see the people who are.

@ the members of SDM. I'm not sure of what you are talking about with this 'flagging' thing and Galleon, only because I have not taken part in an attempt. Maybe it is one of those things that is not 'working as intended'? Because I am not in The Bloodwing Knights I cannot answer for them but what I can say is this: There have been a few times when I have ran with them and there was some pretty unacceptable behavior. But one thing I can assure you of is, Roguesd does not tolerate this type of conduct. If you were to have an issue with something they have done, I urge you to take it up with him. I know without a doubt that he will look into it in a quick manner, only because I have experience in dealing with him. And I hope me saying this urges him into active investigating.

Having said this, I would like to respectfully remind posters that I have only relayed my experiences with said players and guilds. I also hope that all posters can take this from this thread: we are all thriving to be the best we can be. Being apart of some of the better guilds on the server, if there is an issue with a member(s) of a guild take it up with the Guild Master. That is definitely the best way to handle things and I am confident that the GM's of the better guilds will look into whatever matter you bring to them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
On a second note, I was not present at the Galleon incident so I cannot take sides. So I just want to clear this up, I'm not in any way criticizing either side. I have not dealt with anyone from SDM, but I can only vouch for what my experiences are in dealing with Roguesd when matters like this arise.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm glad to see Supersoaker bring this up. One thing I would like to say is this: I anyone ever has an issue with a member from DizOrderly, please bring it to the attention of Supersoaker, myself, or our beloved Guild Master Fadedone. We would love to never hear of any issue, but things do happen. Thanks to the guilds of Eitrigg that are trying very hard to make this realm a better place, however hard it may be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
failtrigg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Leading the horde group, here's what I saw go down:

We got the call that the world boss was up and pulled together about 25-30 players (10 of which constituted our main raid team and are very well geared). At this point nobody in our raid is flagged. We set up for the boss and pull first, having managed to do summons before either of the 2 alliance teams that were now setting up as well. Everything is gravy until about 60% when our healers suddenly get slaughtered by the alliance. Who initiated the flagging? Hard to tell. What's easy to tell is that about 60 alliance decided to murder our group in an act of obvious griefing in order to secure the world boss for themselves.

I'm glad to hear that this isn't (ostensibly) Soulstorm's policy. From my perspective it seemed like they were setting up in the back behind the Bloodwing Knights group and joined the fracas once it had devolved into a melee. I would like to hear what Roguesd has to say about this.

10/05/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Angermage
Also, before you speak like you would not do the same thing I want to remind you the previous day you failed on the Sha of Anger (again we forming the raid) and then stood on the boss to get us flagged so you could wipe us.

Having not been present for this alleged incident, I cannot speak directly about it, but I can say that I have specifically instructed my team not to initiate griefing of this sort and that none of them were involved in any such behavior. On tuesday night Team Death was leaving raid and flew over Soulstorm doing Sha of Anger. I made it clear at that point that we were not to interfere and that on a pve server it is simply poor sportsmanship to do so.

That said, the kid gloves are now off. The Bloodwing Knights needs to offer an explanation as to why they think it's ok to resort to underhanded tactics when they get beat to a world boss.
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
Galleon does not require 40 players. Galleon DOES require outside sources not griefing them and causing a three on one ratio pvp war.

I was the Horde player who got flagged by the player standing in the adds. I tab target when one of the adds die, and mid cast through chain lightning I saw I was no longer targeting an add, but another player standing in the group. I got flagged and was swarmed by alliance players, I popped cooldowns to survive, and healers healed me, thus flagging them, allowing the Alliance players to take advantage of us.

Fights broke out, Galleon despawned on a few attempts as the altercation continued, until there were about 60 Alliance players there to our 30, and we could not beat it out. It was then Dru called it off and left whoever to just take the Galleon spawn, raid broke apart, and you got the kill.

Do not play it off like the Horde raid was not capable of taking down the loot pinata, you all wanted your gear and bullied your way to get it using a larger mob and pvp flagging tactics. This is behavior that should be frowned upon. That you defend it only shows you have no shame in profiting off the behavior.
Edited by Azendence on 10/5/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Can't say I've heard of anything like this happening during my time on Eitrigg before but hopefully this all gets sorted out before everyone starts griefing each other
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]