Respectable Players/Guilds

90 Pandaren Shaman
11/28/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Mcgrowlin
Uplift from Remission = P.O.S. I hope that the rest of the guild isnt anything like this player. Tagged a rare horde npc and Uplift kept running around taunting the rare off me and taking off to get it to reset. I know people are selfish but damn, you didnt get the tag...why be like that?

Meh dem douches want there brawlers guild invites I just wish i could of been there to kill you both =D
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Shockramen
Uplift from Remission = P.O.S. I hope that the rest of the guild isnt anything like this player. Tagged a rare horde npc and Uplift kept running around taunting the rare off me and taking off to get it to reset. I know people are selfish but damn, you didnt get the tag...why be like that?

Meh dem douches want there brawlers guild invites I just wish i could of been there to kill you both =D

lol i think a invite got sold in gchat last night for like 22k lawlz.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/29/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Doomman

lol i think a invite got sold in gchat last night for like 22k lawlz.

I gave mine away to a guildie for free. /class
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Nah, I bought mine out of respect for the player that was selling it. He puts up with my annoying antics and such. He deserved the money.

Uplift from Remission = P.O.S.

Hahaha, oh quit your whining. Jesus on the cheesus. It's not like rare mobs reset anymore, and it has been that way for a while.

If anything I made the crap easier for you.

I taunt, he follows me, you get free melee swings on him with taking no damage. Eitrigg is full of whiners. Get over it please.
Edited by Uplift on 12/4/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nah, I bought mine out of respect for the player that was selling it. He puts up with my annoying antics and such. He deserved the money.

Uplift from Remission = P.O.S.

Hahaha, oh quit your whining. Jesus on the cheesus. It's not like rare mobs reset anymore, and it has been that way for a while.

If anything I made the crap easier for you.

I taunt, he follows me, you get free melee swings on him with taking no damage. Eitrigg is full of whiners. Get over it please.

You shoulda /hug when you were done come on now... you know better... :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I heard there was some real classy Horde action today on Galleon. Really, crying about alliance messing with horde kills, then turning around and doing it back to alliance. Stay classy, horde.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/16/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Lovecrafts
I heard there was some real classy Horde action today on Galleon. Really, crying about alliance messing with horde kills, then turning around and doing it back to alliance. Stay classy, horde.

This is old news both alliance and horde are full of scumbags the important thing here is i get to sit and watch both alliance and horde just act a fool in game =D
Reply Quote
5 Undead Priest
Lovecraft seems to attract drama where ever he goes. Someone is always messing with him. Suspicious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/17/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Atonality
Lovecraft seems to attract drama where ever he goes. Someone is always messing with him. Suspicious.

Hi Iamazombie@Velen, you used to be in our guild and quit/server xfer'ed. What brings you back to our humble server?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/17/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Lovecrafts

Hi Iamazombie@Velen, you used to be in our guild and quit/server xfer'ed. What brings you back to our humble server?

why the hell would you leave a high pop server to join a low pop !@#$ server like eitrigg

*I should not be talking since I came back to this dump
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Shockramen

why the hell would you leave a high pop server to join a low pop !@#$ server like eitrigg

*I should not be talking since I came back to this dump

To raid with the elite BWK's bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Zombie's a beast- caught this thread when I had nothing better to do, had to inject that little note
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/22/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Gnipon
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

not a respectable player

makes me cry
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle hey hey hey hey.
Reply Quote
12/24/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Uplift
I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle hey hey hey hey.

Is that from sandlot, or little rascals?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]