MOP Server Lag! On Stormrage!

90 Night Elf Druid
Stormrage-US Alliance.

45 mins to mount a Gyrocopter, had to logout and log back into to see them before 10,000 players spawned on top of them.

10 mins to start flying.

10 mins for the action bar to appear. Can then spam 1, but nothing happens, really extreme server lag.

45 mins of spamming 1 to shoot, (with no credits or client action) then got all my stage one quest kills in one shot.

SCREENSHOT:
http://tinyurl.com/8j3c69c

10 mins to get to Bladefist and Stygian..... time out...... action bar gone..... Guess I will have to wait for it to spawn again and the shot phantom rockets!!

UPDATE:

15 mins to kill Bladefist. Now lagging out on Stygian.

Suggest you play some attention to this Blizzard, you have at least 6 cross realms with the same problem, the hate is just crazy!

WTB Server Restart!

~Just
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
every server is the same my server has a five hour ques aswell now
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm constantly disconnecting no matter what I do, and it takes forever to log back in cause it wont fully disconnect my character. Every time it does it shuts my sound off, but it thinks it's on. So i have to sit there and turn the sound off then back on.
Like right now. My character is stuck in an instance cause I disconnected, and i've been waiting about 10 minutes now for my toon to log.
I can log on my alts on stormrage.... so, my account is fine.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
stormrage is Full 30 min ques online to get on to get dced and wait another 30min to once again dc. Blizz needs to fix our server bc this is sad!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I think they need to make the servers a tad bigger..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Server is still full. 30 minute queue to get online, and I keep getting kicked out of the queue. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Also wouldn't be as bad if they had left the CSZ turned off for the new zones.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Well It is January and I get on and I lag so bad, I can't move at all. I can't do one Daily...ON STORMRAGE...I have played 7 years and have never had such bad lag as this. I don't even have one add-on on. :(
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
01/02/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Neelixx
Well It is January and I get on and I lag so bad, I can't move at all. I can't do one Daily...ON STORMRAGE...I have played 7 years and have never had such bad lag as this. I don't even have one add-on on. :(

You might have a corrupted file or the graphics are tuned up to high or you're running on full screen with a frame your computer can't handle.
Also it could be that your blizzard downloader is going off in the backround or an internet application such as youtube facebook google, skype, etc etc. is on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]